Chapter 197

After getting the information and license plate numbers of the two vehicles, Ye Feng rushed back to the Criminal Investigation Brigade.

Although he does not want to delay even a minute and a second, he can completely invade the urban road monitoring system directly in the room with the help of top-notch hacking technology.

But as a law enforcement officer, he knew very well that the intrusion into the urban road monitoring system was illegal, and he must never know the law to break the law.

So even if it takes some time to apply for monitoring permission, Ye Feng still chose to wait patiently.

On the way back to the Criminal Investigation Brigade, Ye Feng had asked Luo Yang to apply for the monitoring authority, and not long after he arrived at the office, the authority had already been applied for, and the road monitoring video could be retrieved at any time.

This time, because of the heavy workload, Ye Feng stopped watching the surveillance video by himself. Anyway, there were five members of the team to help.

The six people started to work together, comparing the car models and license plates to determine the route of the two Mercedes-Benz cars.

From the Louvre Hall, to the viaduct, to the expressway, to Songjiang Avenue, all the way back to the suburbs along Songjiang Avenue.

It seems that the 04 group did not settle down in the city at all.

The last time the two cars appeared was in the surveillance picture on the provincial road outside Tangfang Village.

With a fierce slap on the table, Ye Feng is almost certain that Tangfang Village is the place where this group of people settled.

Ye Feng realized that he must go to Tangfang Village as soon as possible to find out!

Thanks to the function of the detection glasses, only one person can be locked in close contact, so the detection glasses can always locate it.

As long as you find the boss of the criminal gang with a big mole on the tip of your nose and lock it with detection glasses, Ye Feng can always control it.

Put the long line and catch the big fish!

When they are engaged in arms trading, they will catch them all at once!

Of course, the premise is that they can really be found first.

After thinking about it, Ye Feng applied for a gun and placed it under the driver's seat just in case.

Then, he drove to Tangfang Village alone, ready to find out.

It's not that he can't trust the members of the special operations team, but this kind of exploratory operation is extremely dangerous.

So Ye Feng can't let a few teammates take risks. After all, this kind of fire is not what they say is good at.

As for why Ye Feng wants to take Wang Hao, on the one hand, Wang Hao’s own combat effectiveness is strong, on the other hand, Ye Feng looks like a rich family, they are still driving Cullinan, Wang Hao will naturally be regarded as a part-time bodyguard for the driver. Even if he was a soldier, he would not be suspected.

"We are going to investigate the situation. If there is an emergency, don't panic. Don't act rashly. Stay here. This car is bulletproof. Don't do it!"

On the way, Ye Feng did not forget to tell Wang Hao.

He didn't want any accidents in Wang Hao.

Wang Hao, who was driving, nodded. He knew that if he didn't understand everything, just listen to Ye Feng!

When passing by the fishing tackle shop, Ye Feng got out of the car and bought a complete set of fishing tackle, and even the bait was loaded on the car.

He has checked, and there is a river next to Tangfang Village, where people often go fishing.

He can pretend to be a rich man who loves fishing.

In less than an hour's drive, they arrived at Tangfang Village.

Although Ye Feng has never been to this village, he has also heard of this village. Because the village is close to mountains and rivers, the environment is very good.

Of course, there are also several small workshop-style factories in the village. As for what they do, Ye Feng is not clear about it.

After arriving in the village, Ye Feng did not immediately take fishing gear to pretend to go fishing, after all, fishing is not the purpose.

Randomly found a farmhouse, walked in, asked for some of their specialty farmhouse dishes, and Ye Feng chatted with the boss.

"I have never been here before. I heard a friend introduce me. I didn't expect the environment in your village to be really good. I just don't know if there are big fish in the river!"

"If you want to say that there are several catties of big fish, I can't guarantee, but there are more than one catty of crucian carp, I'm afraid you can't use it, you can't catch it!" The boss said cheerfully.

Ye Feng didn't care about the boss's ridicule, and then asked: "Are there many people who come to fish by your river? I seem to have seen two Mercedes-Benz cars, they are still coming in a group?"

The boss didn’t know that Ye Feng was inquiring about the news, so he smiled and replied: “The two Mercedes Benzes are not here for fishing. They have been in the village for a while. What to order."

The expression on Ye Feng's face remained unchanged, but his heart violently moved.

Sure enough, the two Mercedes Benz cars are in the village, and they are still foreigners, so they match the number!

After eating, Ye Feng asked Wang Hao to take his fishing gear and walk in the present, like a rich family.

But they still didn't go to the riverside, but looked for the factory that the owner of the farmhouse said.

"Dangdangdang!"

When he found the factory building, Ye Feng unceremoniously began to smash the door with his hand.

"Who! There is something wrong!" A curse came from inside, and after a while, someone opened the dark iron gate.

"What are you doing?" A strong man popped out, staring at bear-like eyes.

Ye Feng is also welcome, "What do you put out of your mouth?"

The strong man didn't expect Ye Feng to be even more horizontal than him, and he didn't know what to do.

If he changed to normal, he would definitely hit him with a punch, so that Ye Feng could be so arrogant?

But now that the deal is about to come, the boss told them to keep a low profile and don't cause trouble, so he really didn't dare to do anything casually.

"I'm just asking, can you sell this plant? I pay a big price!" Ye Feng hummed, his nostrils almost turned up.

In fact, at this time Ye Feng had already seen two Mercedes-Benz cars parked in the factory yard, a sedan, and a commercial vehicle, exactly the two cars he was looking for.

And the brawny man was a little dazed. He didn't expect that someone suddenly appeared who wanted to buy a factory.

What's this?

"Not for sale!" The strong man roared, and then he wanted to close the door.

At this time, another person also walked from the factory to the gate.

"what happened?"

Seeing this figure, Ye Feng's pupils shrank suddenly.

He recognized that this man was the biggest suspect in killing Brother Tiger!