Chapter 130

The worst plan is when the little boy falls from the upper floor, Ye Feng catches it with both hands below.

Ye Feng is sure to keep the child safe and sound, but even after being modified by genetic potion, Ye Feng can’t guarantee that his two arms are intact.

A similar thing happened once, when someone caught a child who fell downstairs downstairs.

Although the child was relieved a little from the fall injury, the arms of the person below had comminuted fractures.

Gravity plus the gravitational acceleration caused by the altitude theory is definitely a very huge impact force.

However, at a critical moment, if there is really no choice, then Ye Feng will have no hesitation.

“Child, don’t be afraid, try to persist first, uncle will find a way to save you!” Ye Feng raised his head and shouted to the child.

At this time, Xuan Xuan’s mother had already ran down from the upstairs, panting.

“Officer Ye, I smashed the door hard. There is no one at the child’s house, and there is no one on the third floor.”

Ye Feng’s expression changed. His idea of ​​saving the child from the third-floor window was lost.

“Mom Xuan Xuan, please help me with the property and let them come over at full speed!” Ye Feng said solemnly.

As long as someone can make a buffer platform underneath, then he can climb up to save people.

Although the fire brigade dispatches police very quickly, it is the evening rush hour, and the road has long been blocked. So Ye Feng didn’t dare to pin his hopes here.

Gradually, there were more onlookers downstairs. The child said that the danger he faced made everyone couldn’t help but worry.

And just when Ye Feng was about to lose patience, the property security finally came.

And they also brought two quilts!

“You pull the four corners of the quilt underneath, you must pull it, if the child falls, you must catch the child!” Ye Feng didn’t care about explaining anything, so he ordered directly.

The aura on his body made the security guards obey him involuntarily, and his leadership seemed to be innate.

After arranging everything, Ye Feng can finally go up and save the child with confidence.

There were no protective measures at all, Ye Feng could only climb with bare hands.

This is obviously not Ye Feng’s strong point!

“The system, can you give me an unarmed climbing skill?” Ye Feng made a wish to the system, “I can buy it for justice!”

However, the cold system ignored him!

No way, Ye Feng can only climb up with gritted teeth!

Even though I have been trained in this subject at a police school, the residential building and the simulated building on the training ground are completely different.

At least residential buildings don’t have so many points for borrowing. Other designers will definitely not design this way. Otherwise, wouldn’t it be a way for the snatchers?

Under the worried gaze of everyone below, Ye Feng jumped up, grabbed the upper edge of the first-floor window, and then lifted his body hard, lifting his right foot on it.

Looking up, the fence outside the window on the second floor is still a long way away from him.

Taking a deep breath, Ye Feng used his right foot for support, and slammed upwards. At the moment of the moment, his left hand was able to grasp the bottom of the iron fence, and his right hand immediately grabbed it, finally climbing to the second floor.