Chapter 161

The first action of the special operations team ended with such a funny and absurd ending, which made all the police officers of the entire Criminal Investigation Brigade laugh!

This is really interesting!

Everyone is also looking forward to the first action of the special operations team, which will settle the case cleanly and get a big start for their establishment.

Their first action was indeed very clean and tidy, but it turned out to be a bit heroic and short of breath!

Who would have thought that a kidnapping case of middle school students, which should be considered a major case, was actually planned by two middle school students to defraud money?

Of course, this does not mean that the special operations team is incompetent. They still made the case clear, and the speed of completing the case was beyond everyone’s imagination.

At least it was replaced by someone else calling out the police, and it was impossible to come back in such a short period of time.

For this reason, Zhao He also specially encouraged Ye Feng and his special operations team to avoid any psychological pressure on them.

Ye Feng felt a little bit dumbfounded.

Although the case is a bit oolong, it must be admitted that they did it beautifully!

Isn’t it better if no one is really kidnapped?

What is the pressure of this?

Am I still worried that my special operations team will fail?

no kidding!

As long as there is a real case that makes everyone helpless, that’s when the special operations team shines.

……

Because the police came back quickly, Ye Feng did not delay getting off work at all.

The special operations team has negotiated internally, leaving one person on duty at night every day, so that it will be on duty only one day a week.

Ye Feng took Li Yanfei’s hand in the envious eyes of other single police officers and left, sprinkling dog food all over the floor.

When driving towards the Biyuan villa area, Li Yanfei seemed to remember something suddenly, and she suddenly said to Ye Feng: “Aren’t you thinking about buying a house in Biyuan Yeshu? I asked you about it today. It seems that there are only 3 villas. On sale.”

“But there is one in the last row, the location is not good; the other is not decorated; the last one is well located and decorated, but I heard that there have been dead people in it, so no one dared to buy it!”

Ye Feng couldn’t help laughing. It turned out that Li Yanfei really took this matter to heart.

Inquired about the result so quickly.

But I don’t know if she inquired but didn’t find out, villa 7 has changed ownership?

With a smirk, Ye Feng decided not to tell Li Yanfei first, and later told Li Yanfei a surprise.

After sending Li Yanfei home, Ye Feng drove back to Binhai Yujing, packed a few clothes, and planned to load it in the car tomorrow and take it directly to Biyuan Yeshu. When that happens, he really wants to say goodbye here temporarily.

Ye Feng also deliberately went to bid farewell to Shen Zixuan, who lives upstairs.

When Ye Feng told the little girl that she would not live here in the future, the little girl cried so much that her nose came out.