Chapter 91

Because it was not too far away from the police station, and Ye Feng was worried about two electric fish criminals attacking him while driving, so he walked back to the police station.

As for the female anchor, how can the female anchor be attractive to the suspect?

In the police station, Zhang Ming of the criminal investigation team was on duty. He was about to squint for a while before he got down. He saw Ye Feng walking into the police station with two people.

Zhang Ming: “……”

Am I dazzled?

What time is this?

You go to the police station to pick up prisoners day and night, don’t you~?

Zhang Ming is very suspicious. Why did Ye Feng, who was clearly off work, came back with two suspects?

Could it be that these two hapless guys went to Ye Feng’s house to steal things and were brought back directly?

Then you really deserve it!

Who is not good to steal, you just want to steal Ye Feng?

There are more suspects brought back than you have seen!

The corners of his mouth twitched slightly and stood up, Zhang Ming naturally pushed open the door of the interrogation room, like a tool man, took the two suspects over and sent them into the interrogation room.

Well, this has become a subconscious action of the police at Wanshuihe Police Station.

Just open the door to the big guy obediently!

Ye Feng is responsible for going out and arresting people, and the rest are responsible for the following things, division of labor and cooperation, efficiency is paramount.

“Old Immortal, what did these two commit?” Zhang Ming didn’t rush to interrogate them. After shutting them in the interrogation room, he turned his head and asked Ye Feng curiously.

“These two people don’t sleep at night and ran to the Wanshui River Electric Fish!” Ye Feng shrugged and replied: “No, these are their electric fish equipment. Be careful, you were electrocuted by yourself.”

Upon hearing Ye Feng’s answer, Zhang Ming suddenly felt a ten thousand beasts whizzing past his head, and then left a feeling of poo.

Not to mention that the electric fish matter is big and small, the key is, how did you find it?

You can’t just squat by the river at night just to catch the two electric fish, right?

Is it true that Ye Feng is at home watching the stars at night and counts, and counts that there are two guys in the river electric fish, and then go out to catch it?

The old fairy is really powerful!

Then trouble the old fairy to help me figure it out, where is my significant other?

I don’t want to be a single dog anymore!

Ye Feng doesn’t know what Zhang Ming thinks. Speaking of which, it would be troublesome to catch these two guys.

Strictly speaking, the illegal behavior of electric fish should be under the supervision of the fishery administration department, and all law enforcement powers should be dispatched, but there is no right of punishment.

But now that the fishery administration department is obviously off work, they can only lock these two guys in the police station first, and then call the fishery administration department tomorrow morning to make them punish them.