Chapter 233

"Police officer, I found a cell phone! I'll hand it in now!"

As soon as the driver walked into the lobby of the police station, he shouted at the nearest Ye Feng.

Ye Feng turned his head and looked at the driver. He was a young man, very energetic, and he did indeed hold a very good-looking mobile phone in his hand.

Picking up gold is not ignorant?

Ye Feng smiled and greeted the young man to sit in the reception room.

Picking up the pen and recording paper, Ye Feng sat next to the young man.

"Where did you find the phone?"

Hearing Ye Feng's question, the young man suddenly showed a little angry expression on his face.

"I am an online ride-hailing driver, and my mobile phone was forgotten in the car by a previous passenger."

The young man's answer made Ye Feng couldn't help but have some associations.

The passenger forgot in the car?

In this case, passengers will definitely find a way to call their mobile phones.

If the driver does not want to leave the mobile phone, then after getting in touch, agree a time and place with the owner, return it to the past, or let the owner pick it up.

Most owners give the driver some money or gifts out of gratitude to show their gratitude.

This is the most common approach.

If the phone cannot be contacted when it is turned off, it means that either the driver wanted to leave the phone or was picked up by a passenger behind.

At this time, the owner can choose to call the police, and then find a way to get the police to help retrieve the phone!

Of course, after a driver like this picks up a mobile phone, it will definitely be delivered directly to the police station, but there are definitely not many.

So Ye Feng would be a little suspicious when he saw the boy's angry expression.

Is it possible that when the young man communicated with the owner, he did not communicate well?

For example, the guy thinks that I picked up your phone and returned it to you. You should be more or less interested?

On the owner's side, he may feel that the young man is threatening, and the two can't agree!

Then the young man gave the phone to the police together, leaving him alone!

It's not that there is no such possibility.

"Have you contacted the owner? Or did the owner contact this phone?" Ye Feng continued to ask.

The young man nodded without hesitation, and his expression became even more angry.

"Police officer, that's the case!"

"I was sending guests away, and the phone rang in the passenger seat. I realized that some passenger must have forgotten the phone in the car, so I answered the call immediately."

"But before I could speak, I scolded on the phone!"

"She said if I stole her phone, she scolded very badly!"

"I told her that I was the driver who pulled her just now, and she left her mobile phone in the car!"

"Then the woman didn't apologize, so she quickly asked me to send her the phone!"