Chapter 128

Why did I forget Wang Hongliang again?

Zhao Daqi didn’t know how to face Wang Hongliang anymore!

I just sent Wang Hongliang a task for him to make a temporary investigation, but when he got busy here, he forgot to put him aside!

This, shouldn’t I be blamed?

Zhao Daqi was stunned and did not receive Wang Hongliang’s report.

Wang Hongliang was also stunned. You all looked at me with such weird eyes, what do you mean?

I’m not lazy!

I ran to the city with great pains and went directly to ask a few people without any delay. I was so busy that I didn’t even take a sip of water now!

Anyway, you have to respect the fruits of your labor!

Seeing Wang Hongliang’s dumbfounded look, Ye Feng couldn’t help but laughed out loud, and then several police officers around also began to laugh heartlessly.

“Well, put the report aside first, you and Ye Feng go for interrogation!” Zhao Daqi dropped a sentence and slipped away. He was really embarrassed.

Wang Hongliang followed Ye Feng into the interrogation room ignorantly, and found that the owner of the farmhouse was sitting inside.

“Why did you get the boss back?” Wang Hongliang asked very surprised.

Ye Feng didn’t explain, and directly handed Wang Hongliang’s confession to Wang Hongliang.

Wang Hongliang subconsciously took it and glanced quickly, and then he was so startled that he almost fell to the ground!

“what?”

“The case has actually been solved?”

“The owner of the farmyard conspired to murder seven fellow travelers?”

“Seven bodies were buried in the cherry forest in the backyard?”

“What am I missing?”

It’s no wonder that Wang Hongliang was so shocked that he couldn’t accept it for a while, mainly because he felt that he was out of touch with the world in less than a day.

There was one burglary in the last time.

He was sent by Zhao Daqi to get the copy monitoring, and when he returned, he found that the suspects had been caught by Ye Feng!

Now come again!

I had just been assigned by Zhao Daqi to conduct a temporary investigation. I thought the information and records brought back would be helpful to the case.

It turned out sadly that not only the case was solved, but the suspects were already sitting in the interrogation room waiting for interrogation.

How could he not be crazy!

Hemp egg!

Next time Zhao Daqi assigns himself what to do, I won’t go to kill him!

……

The Second Squadron directly broke a serial homicide and burial case, which directly caused quite a stir in the Criminal Investigation Brigade.

Originally, Zhao He didn’t really think that the case of the traveler’s loss of contact would be a criminal case. After all, there were so many examples of traveler’s death in the mountains before.

But who would have thought that the Second Squadron actually completed the reasoning and detection of the case without much clues and evidence.

What’s even more incredible is that this is not a single criminal case, but a chain of crimes.