Chapter 142

Li Bin finally stopped his cough and looked at Ye Feng dumbfounded, as if he was watching an alien.

what’s the situation?

Why is Ye Feng back?

Could it be…?

I don’t know why, Li Bin suddenly had an absurd idea.

Ye Feng can’t always bring back a suspect from our police station, right?

Next, Li Bin’s first action was not to say hello to Ye Feng, but to directly open the door of the interrogation room.

When Li Bin saw a person sitting in the interrogation room, he was speechless.

Did you really bring us another suspect?

Great God, you receive magical powers!

“Afeng, what is going on?” Li Bin asked with a twitching corner of his mouth.

Ye Feng naturally told the truth.

“Li Yanfei just drove and turned right and hit the electric car on the auxiliary road, and lost him 1,500 yuan.”

“Then when I finished delivering 04 Li Yanfei and went home, in the same place just now, I watched the electric car driver hit another right-turning car in the same way as before.”

“This must be a deliberate crash and blackmail!”

“So I brought it back. As for how many times he has done this kind of thing, he will know after a trial.”

Ye Feng’s understatement made all the police a little bit wondering what to say.

Can you run into this too?

This is a bit of luck!

When everyone finally came out from the shock, they knew that they could go home for a while, but now they may not be able to go…

Li Bin directly interrogated with Ye Feng, even if it was almost midnight, Ye Feng was very energetic at this time.

When there is a case, he doesn’t know what sleepiness is!

After some interrogation, Ye Feng couldn’t help but laugh and cry for this uncle’s creative creativity.

The beginning of the story must be a coincidence.

One day the old man was riding an electric bicycle on the side road, and when he was crossing the intersection, he was hit by a right-turning car.

Because the injury was not serious, the owner of the car negotiated privately and gave the old man a thousand yuan.

Go back to the old man and think about it, this is a way to get money quickly!

So he deliberately found an unmonitored intersection, crouched there every night, saw that the target was about to turn, and swiftly accelerated.

Slowing down at the last juncture not only ensures that you will hit the car, but also that you will not be seriously injured.

With this method, he can gain almost every night, which is much more than going out to work.

It’s just that, who told him to recite so much tonight, he actually ran into Ye Feng.

According to the old man’s blackmail and the amount of money involved, it is estimated that it will be at least half a year of detention, and even true sentencing is not impossible. After all, he has not yet reached the age that can be appropriately mitigated.

After the interrogation, it was already in the middle of the night. Anyway, when Ye Feng left the Wanshuihe Police Station, the eyes of his former colleagues looked at him with incomparable resentment.