Chapter 106

Looking at the accumulated points, Ye Feng couldn’t help but want to draw a lottery!

Uncovering large and small cases has allowed Ye Feng to accumulate 2,540 points of justice.

But when he experienced the lottery for the first time, Ye Feng spent some justice points for a normal lottery and a golden lottery.

Now there is a balance of 1990 justice in the system.

This number makes Ye Feng a little uncomfortable, who has mild obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Just 10 points short, you can round up an integer.

After thinking about it, Ye Feng decided to have two super draws this time, and two more ordinary draws. The remaining justice value should be preserved first. Maybe it will be useful when it suddenly becomes useful.

“Ordinary lottery!”

The special effects of the system are still perfunctory as always, barely giving you a sense of ritual~.

“Congratulations to the host for completing the normal lottery. The prize is an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch.”

Ye Feng didn’t even look at it, so he threw the watch aside.

This thing has a fart!

Although the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak is considered a famous watch, the price is not as high as the Patek Philippe that I got last time.

I don’t have the habit of wearing a watch, and I have to find a place to keep it, which is really troublesome.

Huh?

This watch seems to be a female watch!

System, do you mess up?

A female watch was drawn out of the lottery?

Ye Feng inexplicably feels that the system has bad intentions!

However, Ye Feng began to think about it.

Since I can’t wear it myself, I can only give it to others?

Who is it for?

That must be Li Yanfei!

In any case, Ye Feng can’t help but be tempted by Li Yanfei, who is like a goddess.

That is to say, he is so busy with work every day, otherwise you think he doesn’t want to ask Li Yanfei to go to the movies?

Moreover, giving such an expensive watch to others is not appropriate, and giving it to Li Yanfei is nothing. After all, given the conditions of her family, such an expensive gift is not too obtrusive.

Well, look for a chance!

“lottery!”

Ye Feng put down the female watch and started the next lottery.

“Congratulations to the host for completing the ordinary lottery. The prize is 40% of the shares of Nanshui Media.”

Nanshui Media?

Ye Feng probably didn’t expect that he actually took out the company’s shares, and it was still a media company’s shares.

Nanshui Media is not a top-tier media group, but it has a large scale. It is headquartered in the provincial capital and operates multiple magazines, as well as new media and other businesses.

Due to the particularity of the industry, the market value of Nanshui Media is certainly not high, but its influence is much greater than that of traditional industries.