Chapter 213

Isn’t it just a ticket?

no problem!

Ye Feng gave Zhao He a look of "Don't worry, wrap it around me!"

Zhao He couldn't help being overjoyed, "The task of leading the team to maintain security is up to you!"

Ye Feng: "???"

A question mark in the head instantly!

What the hell is leading the team to maintain security?

Didn't you ask for a ticket to co-author?

After Zhao He explained to him, Ye Feng finally understood what Zhao He asked him to do!

Every time a star holds a concert, it is not only a large-scale entertainment event, but also a test of the local police.

Tens of thousands of people poured into the venue, and there may be many people outside the venue who could not buy tickets, even if they were close to the venue, they had to feel the atmosphere of the concert.

With so many people, once an accident happens, the consequences are simply unimaginable!

Therefore, in such large-scale activities, the presence of the police must be indispensable, and the police force invested by the police is indispensable.

This is a very troublesome thing!

The Criminal Investigation Brigade, as the most powerful force of the coastal police, naturally cannot be absent.

But the work of the Criminal Investigation Brigade is desperate at present, and Zhao He can't mobilize too much force to participate in the security work of the concert, so he wants Ye Feng to take his special operations team to participate on behalf of the Criminal Investigation Brigade. Security work in progress.

In this way, even if they send a few people, others will not gossip, because Zhao He can say-I sent out the most elite force of our criminal investigation team, what else are you dissatisfied with?

The job was given by the superior, and Ye Feng could not refuse, although he was also a little reluctant.

After all, the country is the safest place, even if it is a large-scale event, the probability of a situation is extremely low. Sometimes security is just a look, and there are really few times when they need to take action.

In this way, letting one's own special operations team participate in security work is a waste of resources.

With that effort, it's better to solve an old case!

But don’t think that security work is just the hours of the concert.

Security work needs to be planned and arranged in advance, multiple on-site surveys, and organizers must be summoned to coordinate on related issues. It will not be completed in a short time.

On the day of the concert, for example, the concert is at night, then at noon, the EOD work must be carried out intensively, and then the traffic police will be on duty in two hours to maintain traffic order, and then patrol police will be deployed until the concert. At the beginning of the meeting, the police must carry out all-round protection.

After the concert, the police force cannot leave immediately. They must wait for the audience to leave before they can leave the scene.

This is the duty of the police.

After accepting the order, Ye Feng returned to the special operations team office and passed the order to several team members.

However, unlike Ye Feng's imagination, several team members almost yelled in excitement.