Chapter 204

"Anyone who is good at first aid, come and help!"

At this time, an anxious cry came from the place where the police officers set up an ambush!

Except for a few police officers controlling the scene, everyone couldn't help but ran over.

There is no doubt that someone injured in the action is the most worrying!

Ye Feng realized that a special police member had been shot just now!

He quickly got up and leaped a few steps to check the injuries of the team members.

A SWAT member holding his arm, gritted his teeth and struggled, obviously in extreme pain.

Several team members are holding him, let their teammates bandage him!

Because it is a big operation, there must be a medical kit specially carried.

"What should I do, the bullet is stuck inside, it must be taken out as soon as possible!"

"Who dares to move? There is no hygienist at the scene!"

"The nearest major hospital is more than half an hour's drive away. Can he hold it?"

"You can't stand the bleeding just like that!"

......

The police officers surrounded there, all worried!

Indeed, the current situation is critical, even more critical than the gun battle just now!

And just when everyone was worried, someone stepped forward!

Without a trace of hesitation, Ye Feng pushed away the person who was applying the bandaging.

He has master first aid skills!

I am afraid that even if the injured team members are sent to the emergency room of the hospital, Ye Feng's first aid operations may not be more effective!

Of course, the on-site sanitary environment is definitely not as good as the sterile room of the hospital.

Ye Feng dragged the wounded's arm and carried out a detailed inspection!

Fortunately, only the arm was hit. If it hit the abdomen of the body a little bit too far, it would be much more serious.

Automatic rifle, the lethality is significantly stronger.

The bullet hit the humerus, directly breaking the humerus, and then stayed in the muscle after exhaustion.

In other words, the wounded’s upper arm fracture needs to be simply fixed on site, and the bullet must be taken out to stop bleeding and reduce inflammation!

No more delay, Ye Feng is really afraid that the wounded will be at risk of infection.

So he opened the first aid kit, took out the instruments for simple surgery on the spot, and prepared the knife directly.

"Hold it!" Ye Feng calmed down the wounded in a low voice.

The wounded bit his clothes violently and nodded. He knew that the sooner the bullet was taken out, the better. Over time, it would bring him great sequelae.

Ye Feng didn't hesitate anymore, cut the clothes on the wounded arm, took the sharp scalpel and tweezers in his hand, and moved quickly.

The wounded was so painful that he was sweating all over, but still gritted his teeth and resisted.