Chapter 224

After reading the dossier, Ye Feng couldn't help but fell into contemplation.

Although it is difficult to make more reasonable inferences based only on the information in hand.

But Ye Feng, like many people, thinks that the neighbor Jia's family is definitely suspected of committing the crime.

Otherwise, there is no way to explain the clothes that the girl wore when she disappeared and appeared in their storeroom.

It can't be the little girl who took off her clothes in the neighbor's house and ran away by herself, right?

As for the little girl being sold by guai, there is not much truth or factual basis in fact.

After all, no one in the village saw a stranger entering the village.

Ye Feng kept combing his thoughts and looking for key directions for breakthroughs.

How should we proceed to make a breakthrough in the case?

Just as Ye Feng frowned and thought, Beckham and the hot girl licked Ye Feng's face mischievously, so Ye Feng couldn't concentrate on thinking.

However, looking at the two naughty little guys, Ye Feng seemed to be struck by lightning suddenly, and the whole person became energetic, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

Yes!

How did I forget Beckham and the hot girl!

What ordinary police dogs can't do, Becky and Spice Girls, who are super police dogs, may not be impossible.

The sense of smell of ordinary police dogs is far beyond that of ordinary people, but because the clothes are separated for too long, it is normal to not smell the residual smell on them.

But as a super police dog, it is entirely possible for Beckham and Spice Girl to capture the key smell. Perhaps the breakthrough is in Beckham and Spice Girl.

Of course, if Xiaobei and Lamei are not useful, Ye Feng may have to find the system to return the goods...

Arriving in Qianqiao Village, the police officers from the town police station were already waiting at the entrance of the village.

As the personnel who participated in the investigation in the early stage, they must do a good job handover with Ye Feng.

Although this police officer works in a remote town police station, he has long heard of Ye Feng's famous name and magical enchantment.

So when he saw Ye Feng's arrival, his eyes were full of curiosity, and of course there may be some inquiries.

At this moment, Ye Feng and the special operations team behind him gave the police officer an incredible first impression.

Because he had never seen such a spirited team.

It felt as if facing an unsheathed sharp blade, with sharp edges.

"That's the specific situation, it's up to you!" After a brief greeting and a detailed introduction of the progress of the case, the police officer of the small town police station knew that the main investigator of the case would become Ye Feng and his special operations team. .

However, he will still follow along in order to coordinate relevant departments and work.

Of course, in addition to his work responsibilities, he is also looking forward to seeing how the legendary Ye Feng solved the case.

Is Ye Feng so magical, is it so enchanting?

Ye Feng handled the case without any qualms. He directly retrieved the clothes used as evidence, opened the evidence bag, and placed the clothes in front of Xiaobei and the hot girl.