Chapter 185

Ye Feng looked at Wang Hao with a smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Okay, it just so happens that I'm also very curious about what the test is like, so I know the situation in advance, so I don't have to go to the dark tomorrow."

Wang Hao organized the language and started to introduce Ye Feng.

"The shooting contest is only better than a pistol, 50 meters, and the number of targets wins."

"Although there is a sniper rifle shooting, it is a performance event."

"In addition to shooting, it's unarmed combat."

"This is a project that other departments can participate in except for the SWAT team."

"Other downhills, obstacle climbing, those are the special police's own projects."

"Shooting this piece, you know the boss, I've always been the number one, but the SWAT team also has a few good players, and their marksmanship can also be handed out.~"

"As for the fighting, there are three special police squads who are trained in martial arts. I can't beat them no matter what."

"After all, they have been practicing martial arts since they were young, and they have integrated martial arts into military combat skills. The power is really not overpowering."

"Anyway, when you meet the three of them, you should be careful. Although you won't get hurt, it hurts to get hit."

Ye Feng smiled and nodded. In any case, Wang Hao is kind, even if he doesn't think he needs to be too careful, but this is the intention.

He probably knows the level of skill that Ye Feng rewards, and he can definitely reach the top level.

So, in terms of fighting, he dare not say that the world is invincible, but at least he is a super master.

He didn't believe that in the Binhai Criminal Police Brigade, there were three masters who were still strong at once?

If that's the case, it can only show that the system is too bad!

......

The next day, they gathered at the Criminal Investigation Brigade. Several police officers who participated in the training of the Wuwu University set off together to represent the Criminal Investigation Brigade.

To Ye Feng's surprise, Li Yanfei and several female police officers also got in the car and went to the SWAT team together.

Li Yanfei didn't tell him yesterday.

"Why are you going to the special police brigade?" Ye Feng asked with a puzzled smile: "Is it specifically to cheer for your husband?"

"Who are you husband!" Li Yanfei snorted, and then replied: "We are the official cheer group of the Criminal Investigation Brigade, to cheer for you contestants."

Ye Feng suddenly, that was the case.

If there are only a few contestants going there, it would be weak, and when it comes to other people's territory, there will be no momentum at all.

But now it’s not a concept at all to go with a cheerleader.

Maybe Zhao He still has other thoughts!

There are no female policemen in the SWAT team. When the time comes, the female police cheerleaders of the Criminal Investigation Brigade will not cause a sensation.

Thinking of that kind of scene, Ye Feng couldn't help but want to laugh.

After arriving at the special police brigade, Ye Feng felt the enthusiasm of the military training.