Chapter 1-11

"Master, don't the police station have any big cases?"

Ye Feng was bored and sat in the patrol car with the old policeman Fan Jingming, staring at the people coming and going on the street, and couldn't help but complain.

Such days are completely different from the glorious work of the police in his imagination.

After watching "Detective Sherlock Holmes" as a child, Ye Feng became fascinated by reasoning and investigating. He vowed to become a big detective or a big police officer when he grows up, and he used many criminal clues to reason the truth and get justice.

But in China, detective is not a legal profession, so Ye Feng has only one option left-to be a policeman.

This ideal has been accompanied by Ye Feng's growth. After graduating from the police academy, he passed the public security recruitment examination and successfully became a policeman.

After intensive training and learning, Ye Feng was assigned to Wanshuihe Police Station.

The veteran policeman Fan Jingming who was sitting in the driving seat was assigned to him by his master. During the internship without law enforcement power, Officer Fan always took him with him.

It's just that the work of the police at the police station is not as tall as Ye Feng imagined. In the past few days, police officer Fan took him to deal with trivial matters. It was not who lost his wallet or dealt with the conflicts in the neighborhood, which was not challenging. And it's so trivial.

It would be great if it could be assigned to the Criminal Police Team!

Officer Fan naturally understood Ye Feng's mentality. The young people who had just joined the work were full of vigor and energy, and they wanted to solve big cases every day.

But only after more experience do you know that there is no major incident that is the time to be quiet.

"Don't go too far, even if you send out all the big cases, you don't even know the most basic investigation process now, what role can it play!" Officer Fan said to Ye Feng angrily.

At this moment, the policeman on Officer Fan suddenly rang.

"Officer Fan, some people called the police and lost an electric car in the riverside community. Go and take a look. I have already sent you the call of the caller."

It is the voice of Li Yanfei, an internal police officer in the post, answering the call from the command platform, and then assigning police information to the police is one of her jobs.

"receive!"

Officer Fan responded, hung up the police service, started the patrol car, turned around and said helplessly to Ye Feng: "Come on, come to live."

Ye Feng has a lot of energy, and he can't wait to fly to the scene right away.

Don't look at just losing an electric car, but for Ye Feng, who can only patiently mediate the conflicts between the uncle and aunt's neighbourhood these days, this is already an out-and-out "big case".

I have already begun to fantasize in my heart. After arriving at the scene, I pointed to the core clues from the clues left by the thieves at the scene, and traced them all the way. The thieves were arrested and the owner sincerely thanked himself...

This is really a sense of accomplishment!

The patrol car drove swiftly, and when it was about to reach the riverside community, Officer Fan's police service rang again.

"Officer Fan, there was a fight in front of Dinghong Building. No one was injured. The person involved called the police and the phone number has been sent to your mobile phone."