Chapter 120

Why did Ye Feng torture himself?

Although they all have heard of Ye Feng’s legend at Wanshuihe Police Station, the suspects can be copied back when they go out, and even the suspects take the initiative to ask for torture…

But it’s okay for you to copy criminals, you can’t even copy your own police!

“Afeng, what are you doing?” Jin Feng was taken aback and said quickly: “Let go, don’t make trouble!”

Ye Feng handcuffed the other half of the handcuffs on the doorknob, and asked with a sneer: “Let’s talk about it, what are you doing here as a police officer?”

The fake policeman’s face suddenly turned pale, and he knew that he was really planted.

Hearing Ye Feng’s questioning, the other police officers in the room couldn’t help being surprised.

What?

Pretending to be a policeman?

They didn’t react immediately.

Ye Feng pointed out the police rank of the fake policeman for everyone to see.

“Look at what police rank he wears?”

Everyone looked at Ye Feng’s fingers and found that the man actually wore the rank of a third-level police inspector.

So young and so tender, would you dare to wear a three-level police superintendent rank?

Ye Feng is so young, being awarded the rank of first superintendent is enough to shock the world.

You are younger than Ye Feng, and the police rank is one level higher than Ye Feng?

This is a bit nonsense.

And when Ye Feng explained to them the conversation he had just with this fake policeman, everyone couldn’t help but want to laugh.

Brother!

I don’t care what you are doing by pretending to be a policeman, at least you should be professional and do some homework, okay?

Wearing a three-level police superintendent rank, Ye Feng went along and said that he had not passed the internship when he was cheated, so stupid not to want it.

But then again, they really opened their eyes today.

Although I occasionally heard of pretending to be a policeman, this guy actually ran to the Criminal Investigation Brigade and pretended to be a policeman.

Didn’t you Li Gui meet Li Kui and show his thief shape!

However, after laughing, everyone was really embarrassed, especially Jin Feng, who quickly became even more embarrassed.

He hadn’t noticed such an obvious flaw.

Also warmly entertained this “brother from other departments”…

Thinking about it now, I feel ashamed!

At this time, Ye Feng had taken the fake policeman to the interrogation room, ready to ask, what the hell is this guy doing!

“Take off your police uniform. It is an insult to wear such a sacred police uniform on you!”

Ye Feng sternly said unceremoniously.

Since he was a child, he yearned to be a policeman when he grew up, and he has always worked so hard.

Study hard, test the police academy, and improve yourself in all aspects, all in order to become an outstanding policeman in the future.