Chapter 107

A week later.

Ye Feng was informed that in the Municipal Auditorium, a collective award ceremony will be held for him and other meritorious personnel.

At the same time, he will also be formally awarded the title at this award ceremony and become an official police officer.

In the morning, Ye Feng wore a brand-new police uniform and came to the Municipal Auditorium with great energy.

When he walked into the auditorium, all the gazes from the audience cast over, attracting attention.

To a large extent, the award ceremony this time was actually held exclusively for Ye Feng, because the other awards belong to the collective.

Many police officers of the Municipal Bureau who don’t have much work on hand were asked to come to participate. The scene was really grand.

Under the deliberate inquiries of these police officers, they were also shocked and inconceivable for the miracle that Ye Feng, the protagonist of today, created before.

“This is the guardian trainee policeman?”

“It is said that the suspects are waiting in line for him to arrest?”

“I know him because he is so amazing that his colleagues respected him as Ye Feng old fairy!”

“He’s lucky too, right?”

“This is not luck. They really helped the Criminal Investigation Brigade solve two serial murders of a bad nature. Can you say that this is also luck?”

“That’s right, the extremely bad corpse case a while ago was solved by him when the task force was helpless.”

“Oh my god, such a handsome person is so talented. Compared with him, I’ll get a piece of tofu and hit him to death!”

“Here! The same goes for the bricks…”

……

Ye Feng sat in the front row and didn’t feel nervous because of being watched.

On the contrary, Li Bin, who was sitting next to him, was a bit like sitting on pins and needles and couldn’t sit still at all.

Soon, Zhou Mingui, the director of the city bureau, walked onto the stage and picked up the microphone.

“Today, we are here to hold a special merit award ceremony, which is also a special award ceremony.”

“Next, please invite Ye Feng to come on stage.”

Ye Feng stood up, arranged his police uniform, and walked up to the podium very tall.

“After graduating from the police academy, Ye Feng was assigned to the Wanshuihe Police Station and became a police trainee. It has only been two months so far.”

“In the past two months, Ye Feng kept his mission in mind, performed his duties faithfully, solved one difficulty after another for the people, solved one case after another, and defended the honor belonging to the people’s police with his own practical actions. .”

“According to the People’s Police Rewards Regulations, Ye Feng is given three times of third-class merit, once second-class merit, and once first-class merit in recognition of his efforts in fighting criminals.”

Zhou Mingui’s words left everyone in the auditorium stunned, and they couldn’t help but let out an exclamation.

How can it be?

Even if they knew that this award ceremony was almost exclusively held for Ye Feng, no one thought he would be awarded so many honors.

You know, in this era, it is very difficult to win personal credit.