Chapter 222

After the police evacuated one after another, Ye Feng came to the temporary office of the concert security working group to prepare for the final finishing work.

At this time, Li Wenle walked over excitedly and told Ye Feng good news.

"Boss, you must have never thought that that guy was a scammer just now, and he has been running on the Internet for several years!"

This was in Ye Feng's expectation, but it was also unexpected.

He knew that something must be happening with that guy, but he didn't know that he was a scammer!

"Which company did he cheat?" Ye Feng asked with interest.

Li Wenle's expression became weird, and it seemed a little unacceptable.

"He didn't lie to the company, he just installed the scouts to deceive the girls, and then asked for money through various names, and finally ran away!"

"There are dozens of girls who have been deceived by him!"

"After being wanted, he changed his identity and ran around. I don't know where he got his ID card. It actually looks like him."

Hearing Li Wenle's words, Ye Feng's expression also became weird.

He might be wrong when he co-authored!

This scammer may not only want to strike up a conversation, but may also regard Li Yanfei as the target of the scam!

04 After all, a beautiful girl like Li Yanfei might have a star dream.

When the time comes, you will get a bait, and you will get both wealth and manpower. It's really a wishful thinking!

It's just that this guy never expected that he would actually kick the iron this time.

I have to say that this guy is also a talent. By defrauding girls, he can actually get into a Mercedes and drive a day.

However, in the next few years or even more than ten years, I am afraid that he will only be at ease in the cell.

As for whether he can defraud other prisoners and even prison guards in his cell, who knows!

......

When the working group concluded, it was probably the best time for Zhao He.

After all, he only sent an action team of 6 people, and then took over half of the gains in the entire security operation.

So that the heads of other departments looked at Zhao He with a little envy and jealousy.

There is only one thought in my mind-this guy is really lucky!

How come the wanted criminals happened to be met by them!

And even such a cunning scammer can't get away, do you dare to believe it?

As for the four-person theft gang, it's a little pediatric in comparison, and it's not worth mentioning at all.

They wanted to say something, but they couldn't say it.

It's no wonder that Zhao He is proud, because people have achieved results, you can't accept it!

After this time, the name of the Ye Feng special operations team became louder in the system.

If you describe it, the Criminal Investigation Brigade is the army, then the Ye Feng Special Operations Group is the special forces in the army, the absolute sharp knife part.