Chapter 79

Ye Feng did not expect that the middle-aged woman would attack her, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to block her grasping her face.

But then, not only did the middle-aged women fail to stop, but they also intensified their efforts towards Ye Feng, as if they were going to fight Ye Feng desperately.

This time Ye Feng is not welcome, grabbing her wrist directly, twisting her backhand, and directly subduing her.

“What are you going to let me go!”

“What kind of policeman are you?”

“Kill!”

“The police can be lawless, right?”

“You wait for me!”

After being subdued, the middle-aged women were still not convinced and kept clamoring.

“Your behavior is suspected of impairing official duties and intentional injury. Now I want to take you back to the police station for investigation!”

Ye Feng shouted unceremoniously.

In fact, there is no crime of “assaulting a policeman” in China. Assaulting a policeman is either punished for obstructing official duties, or punished for intentional injury, or punished for several crimes.

Because the middle-aged woman was struggling constantly, Ye Feng would not save her face, put on handcuffs and handcuffed back to the police station.

At this time, Fan Jingming, who had just dealt with the police situation and returned to the police station, saw that Ye Feng had returned with another person, and for a while he began to doubt his life.

He clearly remembered that what he asked Ye Feng to deal with was a dog-biting police situation, which was completely a civil dispute!

But why did he still catch one?

He will not treat civil disputes as criminal disputes, right?

Thinking of this, Fan Jingming was a little panicked. After all, Ye Feng has just started working, and some laws and regulations have not been fully grasped!

If a dog bites a person, it is a criminal case unless it is instigated by the dog owner, otherwise it is a civil case!

Ye Feng won’t be confused, right?

If this is the case, then the matter can be a bit turbulent.

“Afeng, what’s the matter?” Fan Jingming asked worriedly.

Ye Feng answered truthfully, “Assaulting the police means obstructing official duties.”

Hearing Ye Feng’s answer, Fan Jingming couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief.

It’s not just arbitrarily arresting people.

However, in the next second, Fan Jingming was surprised.

“Assault the police?”

“She attacked you?”

It’s no wonder that Fan Jingming was amazed. Now, there are fewer and fewer people who dare to do anything to the police, and he hasn’t even seen it once in a few years.

You have won the lottery, right?

Next, letting the middle-aged woman scream at the police station, Ye Feng’s law enforcement recorder recorded all her actions, and the penalties for criminal detention were immediately issued.

Criminal detention for 15 days and a fine of 1,000 yuan.

At the same time, a fine of 500 yuan was imposed for failing to apply for a breeding certificate for the dog.