Chapter 215

The police officers of various departments who were investigating the scene were scattered to investigate the parts they were responsible for.

While Ye Feng seems to be wandering aimlessly, in fact, he is surveying all locations.

Luo Yang followed Ye Feng and was also carefully observing. He knew that being able to follow Ye Feng every time was the best way to learn.

But at this moment, suddenly a person who looked a little sneaky walked in front of the two of them.

I looked around and found that there were no people around, and then deliberately lowered the brim of the hat, and asked Ye Feng and Luo Yang mysteriously: "Brother, do you want tickets for Liu Tianwang's concert? This is absolutely popular. You can buy it elsewhere. Nothing."

Ye Feng couldn't help being taken aback.

Encountered a scalper?

Or did it take the initiative to bring it to the door?

Your physique is just like this. Are you suspicious?

"Do you have tickets?" Ye Feng deliberately pretended to be surprised, and said with a little suspicion and excitement: "It's not that Liu Tianwang's concert tickets were sold out in seconds, and special methods were used to avoid scalpers. Grab the ticket, how did you get the ticket?-"

Listening to Ye Feng's tone, the scalpers were overjoyed and felt that there was a way.

"Then you don't have to worry about it, we have a relationship behind it, anyway we can get a ticket!"

"How about, brother, come four?"

"Tickets for all districts are available. When you come to the concert with your girlfriend, your girlfriend will definitely be so excited that you can do whatever you like at night..."

Without waiting for the scalper to continue speaking, Ye Feng waved his hand and asked: "What tickets do you have, how much are they?"

The scalper looked around carefully, and then took out a stack of tickets from his bag.

"Vip seats are the most expensive, and I only have two here, two for 20,000!"

"A zone has the best field of view, the most suitable for viewing, six thousand pictures."

"The location in area b is okay. Although it's a little farther away, it's at least the front, three thousand and five."

"Zone c and area d are cheaper, just give me one thousand and five."

"Brother, you have to know, although I sell it a little bit more expensive than the ticket price, but you also know that I still have to deal with the relationship, in fact, it is to make hard money."

"And you can't buy this ticket anywhere else."

......

The expressions of Ye Feng and Luo Yang couldn't help becoming weird for a while.

Is this still a bit more expensive?

Almost doubled!

No wonder the scalpers are always repeatedly banned, because the profits are really high!

No matter where you are, Ye Feng took out the handcuffs directly from his back pocket.

Looking at the scalper with a faint smile, "I think this thing can be exchanged for two tickets, what do you think?"

When the scalper saw the handcuffs that Ye Feng had taken out, he was shocked, almost so scared that he wanted to run away.

But Ye Feng is not fast in his movements. Before he could fire his cannon, Ye Feng had already twisted his arm and handcuffed it directly.