Chapter 151

“Excuse me, may I ask, what is your position in Hebin Group?” Ye Feng asked with a calm smile on his face.

As soon as Ye Feng spoke, he asked everyone in the living room to look over in surprise.

Li Ru frowned, his expression was not good, and he had not waited to see Ye Feng, he was a little angry at Ye Feng’s interruption at this time.

After all, adults talk about big things. What do you young people say?

Li Yanfei also looked over with annoyance. She had told Ye Feng, but she didn’t want Ye Feng to cause trouble.

And Liang Liming, who is today’s guest, showed a slight displeasure, but he seemed to be smiling.

He knew that Ye Feng was the boyfriend of Li Ru’s daughter, but he did not come from the family of an official or wealthy businessman, but just a small policeman.

Even if he did not despise Ye Feng, it is obviously impossible to say how much he is in his eyes.

It’s just that he never thought that Ye Feng would suddenly ask himself at this moment.

This seems to be not just a matter of politeness, but also irresponsible.

“I am in charge of the real estate business in the Riverside Group.” Liang Liming looked a little complacent, and then asked, “Do you have any questions?”

In fact, he is the general manager of Riverside Real Estate, and he is also a director of the board of directors of Heping Group, with a certain amount of shares.

But at this time Ye Feng didn’t answer his question, instead he took out the phone and called Bao Tianrui.

Hands free!

“Afeng, why suddenly think of calling me? Are you looking for a drink with your brother?”

On the other side of the phone, Bao Tianrui’s hearty laughter came.

At this moment, Li Ru and Liang Liming had a sudden look on their expressions and looked at Ye Feng incredulously.

Li Ru and Bao Tianrui had a few contacts, but Bao Tianrui’s voice was heard on the phone.

He never thought that Ye Feng knew Bao Tianrui, and his tone was so familiar.

Rao has heard Li Yanfei say that Ye Feng’s family background is extraordinary, but now it seems that he still far underestimates Ye Feng’s energy.

As for Liang Liming, he was even more shocked.

Almost every day with Bao Tianrui, even if Bao Tianrui hiccups, Liang Liming can still hear him.

The important thing is that Ye Feng, who was originally ignored by him, was able to talk to Bao Tianrui directly.

He could hear Bao Tianrui’s tone, which was entirely an attitude towards his most familiar talents.

Could it be that this young policeman is a relative of Bao Tianrui?

“President Bao, I am with Mr. Liang from Riverside Real Estate. I heard that you plan to cooperate with Shitu Real Estate to develop plots in the Binjiang New Area?”

Ye Feng didn’t make much greetings either, and said straight to the point.

Shitu Real Estate is the real estate company of Lao Zhangren.

“Yes! There is such a plan!” Bao Tianrui responded, and then asked slightly puzzled: “Do you ask…?”

He knew that Ye Feng would not easily interfere with the operation of Hebin Group, so he felt very strange.