Chapter 132

The members of the special operations squad should be chosen by yourself. This is indeed a difficult problem.

I am not familiar with everyone!

Wang Hongliang must be counted as one. Apart from having a lower sense of presence, his brother has no other problems.

As for Li Yanfei, let it go, Ye Feng doesn’t believe in her combat effectiveness…

Fortunately, the establishment of a special operations team is not in a hurry, and there is enough time for Ye Feng to investigate.

Don’t have enough ability, don’t have a sense of responsibility, don’t don’t look good…Of course, the last one is a joke…

There was no mission for the second squadron all morning, and Ye Feng felt that this kind of life was also very good.

No crime is the happiness of the people!

However, in the afternoon, the second team still dispatched police.

This time, it was a serial theft.

In the Yihe District of Lingxi District, a series of thefts happened recently.

The first time I received an alarm, it was the police station, but no effective clues were found on the scene.

After receiving an alarm for the second time, the Criminal Investigation Squadron of Lingxi Branch also sent people to the police station together, but the thief was too sophisticated and could not find any clues at the scene, and the case was still clueless.

The third time I received an alarm, the Lingxi branch has set up a special case team to focus on cracking the burglary case, but the case is so difficult that no suspect has been found yet.

Speaking of it, the suspect is really magical, and he doesn’t know how to get into the community. The surveillance at several doorways in the community has not found any suspicious persons at all.

Open the lock and enter the house, turn to the property and leave. There are no fingerprints left in the room, just like a non-human committing a crime.

Soon, the fourth theft happened again.

The Lingxi branch was under great pressure, and there was no alternative but to report the matter.

The technical force of the criminal investigation squadron of the sub-bureau is definitely not as good as that of the criminal investigation squadron of the city bureau. Therefore, the criminal investigation squadron appointed by the city bureau must win this case to protect the people’s property safety.

The second squadron just happened to have no big case at hand, so Zhao He assigned Zhao Daqi’s second squadron to work.

But Zhao Daqi happened to be guilty of gout in the past few days, and he was struggling to walk, so he directly asked Ye Feng to lead the police.

Traveling with Ye Feng are the three King Kongs of the Second Squadron-Wang Hongliang, Li Wenle, and Jin Feng.

Originally, they didn’t have this nickname, but they have been following Ye Feng to the police recently. Ye Feng has solved the case so fast that he really wants to be treated as a god.

And the people around the gods are naturally the Dharma Protector King Kong.

So the three of them got this nickname.

“Junior Brother, what do you think of this case?” Wang Hongliang couldn’t help asking Ye Feng on the way out of the police.

He no longer dared to say that he was good at detecting burglaries.