Chapter 230

Under the narration of Liu Cheng and Liu Tianming, Ye Feng got a general understanding of the current situation of the Wanshuihe Police Station.

In fact, the current situation is mainly caused by lack of energy.

No way, the Wanshuihe Police Station has a large area under its jurisdiction and a large commercial area, so the police force has been stretched.

Coupled with the fact that the new year is approaching and public security incidents are frequent, and the recent blue sword strikes launched by the Municipal Bureau, the Wanshuihe Police Station is really ~ a bit overwhelming.

In addition, Li Bin's transfer also brought a little impact to a certain extent.

The reason why Liu Cheng and Liu Tianming look forward to Ye Feng's arrival is because Ye Feng's case handling efficiency is too high.

Wan Shuihe said that the legend that belongs to Ye Feng circulating is not a joke.

Others may be busy for several days without a case result.

But if Ye Feng goes out, he can bring the suspect back to you in minutes!

In terms of such efficiency, even if Ye Feng can only spare one day a week to come to the Wanshuihe Police Station, it is enough to solve the big problem!

As for saying that this method of handling cases is unscientific?

No matter what is unscientific, as long as it happens according to the law, it is science!

"In the Criminal Investigation Brigade, you bring a special operations team."

"At the Wanshuihe Police Station, even if we don't have so many police forces, we will definitely give you the best configuration!"

"You take Zhou Yuyang away, and then you bring two auxiliary policemen. It can be regarded as a special operation team of our Wanshuihe Police Station."

Liu Cheng laughed and said to Ye Feng that this arrangement is obviously the most suitable for Ye Feng.

Although it is not impossible for one person to handle a case, the principle of large numbers of people is always the same.

In some cases, Ye Feng really needs help.

Ye Feng nodded, left Liu Cheng's office, called three people, and got ready to start work.

But Liu Cheng and Liu Tianmen looked at each other, and they couldn't help feeling excited.

"You said, how many can Ye Feng catch today?" Liu Tianming asked curiously.

"I think, how can we settle two cases!" Liu Cheng thought for a while, and said unsure.

Liu Tianming couldn't help rolling his eyes, "Two? You too underestimated Ye Feng! I bet you, it's not a police situation, Ye Feng can catch at least four of them today!"

Liu Cheng pondered for a while, it seems that this is really possible!

You know, Ye Feng has always regarded records as nothing, and really wants to open up to arrest people, then no one can predict how much Ye Feng will be able to arrest.

Perhaps, how many Ye Feng catches does not depend on himself, but depends on how many people break the law!

"Well, quickly clear out the second interrogation room to save time. Ye Feng grabbed too fast and grabbed too much, we are in a hurry!" Liu Cheng scratched his head and ordered directly.

......

Ye Feng is going to follow his habit to go on duty in the pedestrian street, where he and his master Fan Jingming had been on duty.