Chapter 186

Li Yanfei's performance really surprised many contestants and people watching the game.

In previous years, the military training was the performance stage of the special police brigade. This year, there was a police officer with quite good shooting performance in the criminal investigation brigade, and the police officer was still a female police officer. How could it not be surprising?

However, except for the special police brigade, which has relatively little communication with the outside world, everyone else basically knows who Li Yanfei is.

After all, she has always been the most beautiful police flower in the Binhai Police sequence, and almost all suitors in the system can form a strengthened brigade.

It's just that no one thought that this heroic police flower would have such a strong shooting level.

Even if they are not as good as the elites of the SWAT team, they still want to go not far.

Many police officers who knew that Ye Feng had taken off the police flowers looked at Ye Feng really eagerly.

They are probably sending a message of invitation to Ye Feng-draw your sword!

It’s just that everyone knows that the goddess doesn’t like you, maybe not because of anything else, but just because you are ugly...

However, the next Ye Feng's appearance directly refreshed everyone on the scene and stared at Ye Feng with wide-eyed eyes.

Ye Feng's current name can be regarded as thriving in the coastal police circle.

Worked in the police station for several months, solved the case again and again, and was hailed as an open-ended policeman.

Then Ye Feng was incredibly positive about half a year ahead of schedule, and he was also exceptionally promoted to the leader of the special operations team of the Criminal Investigation Brigade.

It is said that this special operations team was established specifically around Ye Feng.

It can be said that Ye Feng is definitely a legend in the coastal police circle!

Of course, there are some people who don't know Ye Feng's legendary deeds at work, but because Ye Feng was favored by policeman Li Yanfei, they met Ye Feng.

This also seems to be a legend!

Now that the legendary Ye Feng is on the stage, they naturally want to see if Ye Feng is as powerful as the legend!

Well, it is estimated that Ye Feng specializes in criminal investigation, and his shooting ability is the most so-so. After all, he has no chance to grab it.

"I think Ye Feng is just taking an active part in it."

"I'm so good at solving crimes, I'm good at reasoning, I guess he should be a Confucian-style man, who can't come to Wushu."

"Can't he be both civil and military?"

"If his grades are not as good as Ye Feng, it would be funny."

......

Ye Feng was making eye contact with Li Yanfei at this time, without knowing that he had become the center of focus.

Stepping up to the target position, his eyes locked on the target ahead, his eyes began to sharpen.

When he was serious, his aura seemed to have changed at this moment, and people couldn't help but be surprised.

Feeling the changes in Ye Feng, the expressions of several master shooting masters changed at the same time.

It felt as if they had encountered the most terrifying opponent, and even Ye Feng gave them a more powerful feeling than the shooting instructor.