Cliff hanger

(It's a couple hours later in the day)

Y/N'S POV:

Me and Natasha are sitting on the couch in the living room watching a classic Christmas movie. I am sat right next to Natasha with my head leaning on her shoulder, It's crazy to think about how just a couple weeks ago I didn't even know Natasha. now I can't imagine life without her.

My shoulder is feeling a little bit better but that might just be because of the medication I'm on for the pain. I am hoping that Tony and the rest of the team find out the full story of what happened to Natasha in the book store. I just know that it wasn't Natasha who shot me, it was someone controlling her. She would never do that to me, right?

What am I doing? I don't know why I'm questioning Natasha's story, i think she is telling the truth. I think. I guess I haven't really had a lot of time to think about weither i believe her or not. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm getting much more nervous then I was before. Ironically, Tony barges in through the movie room door.

"Y/n! Romanoff! I have news. So we have been trying to get a hold of the security footage from the library so we are able to get a close up of the fight. It took a while and a lot of paperwork but we have it now" Tony speaks with authority and eagerness. I feel a slight pit start to form in my chest as he talks.

What if Natasha was lying and she was never mind controlled. I don't know what I would do if my doubts are true. I try to push all the negative thoughts from my head as i answer my brother. "That's amazing tony! We should hook it up to the projector in here so it's on the big screen for the whole team to see".

"That's a brilliant idea y/n, guys come here now!" Tony yells to the team and gets the computer set up to the screen. The nervousness starts to fill me again once i see the rest of the team start to enter the room. I guess it's obvious because Natasha takes my hands and gently squeezes it reassuringly.

I quickly smile at her then turn my head towards the screen as Tony hits play. The light grunts and destruction sounds are now heard from the video as it plays on the screen. I watch us all fight as if I'm a little kid who's watching their favorite show.

I am trying to decode the entire thing as i watch every little movement of Natasha on the screen. I watch as we all get hit and restrained by the attackers, my head starts to ache remembering the pain I was in at the moment.
...........................................................................
........................................................................... ...........................................................................
...........................................................................

HAHAH CLIFF HANGER!!! IK IM SO MEAN. Heyyy everyone, Sooo I was the mood to write so I wrote this. I'm not really sure how I want the story to pan out but I have this so far. I hope you like it. REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES. IM ALSO SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOU ARE DOING SO AMAZING!! - Juni <3
(I also just wanted to say that my dms are always open on Tik Tok, Instagram and here so if you need to talk I will always be here to listen <3)