Their home!

What the hell" says a voice that wakes me up from my sleep. I open my eyes fully just to see everyone who was out on the mission and they are standing over me and Natasha looking at us in confusion. I swiftly lift my head up and jolt myself to the other side of the couch panicked yet still half asleep. "It's not what it looks like, we were watching a movie last night and I fell asleep and my head apparently fell on her shoulder" I say trying to defend my case.
Soon after they start arguing and Natasha wakes up. "Shut the fuck up, why are you all yelling" she says still half asleep. "Well I am not the one who was basically cuddling with the crazy chick who tried to kill me yesterday" Clint says in a super annoyed tone of voice. "Shit" nat mumbles as she puts it together and looks over at me. At this point my face is bright red and I feel very uncomfortable in the situation so I quickly get up and run to my room which happened again just to be right next to Natasha's. I shut the door swiftly and dive into my bed in total fear of what is going on downstairs. "How could I be this fucking stupid" I think to myself as I go to pick up any of my stuff from the drawers and putting them in my suitcase because I am expecting them to kick me out but then I hear a knock at my door. "Y/n let me in" I hear Wanda say through the door. "No go away" I say not even convincing myself.
Then the door quickly opens and Wanda runs into my room. "What the hell Wanda! I could have been naked or something" I yell at her as she stands in the middle of my room looking at my suitcase and picture frame I have in my hand. "Oh relax I was just coming to check on you, why are you packing?" She asks me. "Well I blew my chance of being an avenger and they all already hate me so what's the point if I just leave now to get out of Their hair" I say looking down at the ground embarrassed. "Come on, they don't want you to leave I promise" she reassures me.
"No it's fine I will just find a place to live and hey maybe I will get a cat or something" I say trying to convince her that I will be fine. "Bull shit you are staying here. End of story" she tells me with authority and I can tell by the tone of her voice that there is no room for arguing against her. So I walk over and sit at the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I hear light foot prints walk across my carpet and the bed dips as Wanda sits next to me and hold one of my hands so they are not shaking as much. The moment was quite peaceful until Jarvis start to talk "mrs/mr (y/n) please come down to the living room to talk to the team". I sigh and get up from my bed as Wanda follows me down the stairs to the living room to greet a whole bunch of angry avengers and Natasha sitting in the chair next to them with her head hung low.
I Stutter into the room with my head hung low and my thumbs fidgeting with each other. "Listen you guys I am really sorry tha-" I start before I am cut off from Tony. "It's ok kid. We overreacted because we were tired and not expecting to see what we saw and we get that what happened was not your fault because it was not you" he explained while I dodge my eyes from random things in the room uncomfortable with all of the eyes on me. "You know it's totally fine. I let my guard down too quick and I shouldn't have so it is mostly my fault. Don't worry, and I am really sorry about almost killing you guys, especially you Clint" I say whilst dripping my eyes towards each of them and ending with Clint. Clint gives a subtle nod back and we all just sit in silence until Wanda asks if we want food and we all brake into conversation. I walk awkwardly over to Natasha and apologize profusely for what had happened. "I am so sorry I 100% didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I inform her. "It's fine" she says very unconvincingly and my face falls knowing that I definitely did something wrong. I quickly prance up to my room and shut the door once again. "Fuck" I curse under my breath as I plunge into my bed and pull the warm covers over me and I let my eyes drift away as I think about what has happened today. Slowly I hear the noice from downstairs dissipate so I creep down to get some sort of food to hold me over till dinner. When I walk in the kitchen I see Natasha sitting on the kitchen counter with a book on her hands. "Uhhh great she is blocking the place I need to get my snack from" I angrily think to my self as I now just randomly walk around the kitchen trying to find a way around her. "Are you looking for something?" She asks.
"Oh no it's just that you are blocking the place I needed to go" I reply trying to avoid eye contact. "You know you could have just asked me to move or something" she says annoyed. "Oh sorry I will just ask next time". She jumps down from the counter and I awkwardly walk over to where she was to grab my snack from the cabinet. I browse the options I have then I decide on a cup of Ramon will help my pain so I take the bag and start to get the pots out, I slightly glance over at Natasha just to see her watching me like a hawk. I quickly turn back to where I was and continue to make my noodles hoping she would eventually walk out of the room, but she doesn't. She just stood there and watched me make my noodles, which made my face burn a bright red while I felt her eyes on me. When I go to pour the water I hear her start to walk away so I turn to her only to see her walking to the stool closer to me and all of a sudden I feel a burning sensation on my hand and I turn just to realize that I had been pouring the boiling water directly on my left hand. God this day is the worst.

Heyyyy. How was everyone's day. I am hoping it was a good day and yay it is almost Friday!!!! I am honestly not really sure where I will go in this book so make sure to leave a comment or message me if you have any ideas! REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES ❤️❤️😭😭