Addicting

Y/N'S POV
The room grows quite again after me and Natasha have finished our sentences. I take a minute to take a good look at Natasha, she was mesmerizing. No y/n, no. I can't let myself continue to fall for her after what she did. My brain keeps wondering back to her beautiful hair and her bright eyes.

Next thing I know I'm blushing, hard. "Are you ok y/n. You look like your blushing?" Natasha asks in pure confusion. I turn around to face away from her before I answer her question.

"Uhm yea im fine, just thinking." I stutter and grab my cup to continue filling it with water like I came here to do. I start to walk over to the fridge only to notice that Natasha had made her way closer to me. My breath quickens and i try to stay calm. I cough a bit then finally make it to the fridge to retrieve water.

I can't believe my shoulder has a fucking Bullet hole in it, that's going to be on my body for the rest of my life. A part of my pain softens as i remember that Natasha was mind controlled and that it wasn't technically Her that shot me.

I miss her. I miss my Natasha, i want her kisses and the teasing smirks that she would give me. Now all that is passed is regret-full stares. "Fuck it" i say and drop the cup onto the floor and the cup bounces away. I turn away from the fridge and go straight toward Natasha.

In one swift motion I go up to her, grab her by the shirt And smash my lips into hers. I think she is taken off guard for a second but then immediately goes and kisses back. The kiss is filled with sadness, regret but especially hope.

The kiss begins to pick up its pace as Natasha slowly starts to walk me backwards towards the fridge I was just at. I feel the cold aluminum press up against my back. I let out a low gaps at the feeling but then go back to kissing her.

The feeling of her lips on mine is addicting and I just can't get enough of it.

Heyyyy everyone! I'm very sorry i haven't posted. I had Covid a week and a half ago and now sadly I have a very high fever of 102.3° so that's why I haven't been writing. This is very short but I'm hoping to be able to write a longer one when I have the chance. MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES- juni <3