Caught

Y/N'S POV

A low groan escapes my mouth as Natasha keeps kissing me with such passion, her hands slide from my waist to under my shirt to run circles on my stomach. "Oh Natasha" I gasp as she moves her kisses from my mouth to my jaw. She is driving me insane and I am loving every second of it.

Her hands move to grab the bottom hem of my shirt, "can I take this off sweetheart" she asks and I nod quickly. The shirt is carefully lifted off my head and onto the floor. I twinge of pain goes through my body after me lifting my shoulder but I try to ignore it. I guess I wasn't that good at hiding it because Natasha obviously noticed.

"I'm so so sorry" she says between light kisses on my jaw. Her touch is light as a feather, she is really showing to me that she cares. Now that my shirt is off I'm just left in a red bra that I haven't wore in like 5 years. I guess after they got be back here they had to change me into something that wasn't covered in my blood. Why did they have to choose this bra tho?

Well it is what it is, I will just have to talk to Wanda about it later. I focus back on the way Natasha's lips send light kisses up and down my jaw and throat, leaving small hickeys in various places. I am definitely going to have to explain to everyone in the morning why I have them.

WANDA'S POV

It's not been like 15 minutes since Natasha left to go get water, what the hell is taking her so long? I sigh and get out of bed once again. Hopefully she didn't like fall or something. Then it hits me, what if hydra found her and took her. I book down the steps as fast I as can.

As I get closer I start to hear noises, like groans and things moving around. Maybe she is fighting someone?!? On my way to the kitchen I pass y/n's hospital room but she is not in it. Oh fuck what if they took both of them. I pick up my pace once again and finally arrive in the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream as I see y/n pressed up against the fridge with Natasha kissing all over her. Not to mention both of their shirts are off and on the floor next to them. "I THOUGHT YOU LEFT TO GET WATER. NOT FUCK SOMEONE?!" They both just stare at me as I speak.

Then I think it finally hits them because they both have a panicked look on their faces as they attempt to cover up their top half's. "W-Wanda why are you here, you were supposed to wait upstairs" Natasha says out of breath. Disgusting.

"You were gone for so long so I went to check on you. I thought you were hurt Natasha!" I explain and lean against the counter, shaking my head. "Please put some clothes on for fucks sake!" I say and rub my eyes in exhaustion. This is literally the second time I have caught them like this. I hate how it's a pattern now.

"Y/n didn't we just go over the fact that you can't do any major activities with your shoulder" I scold her and she looks at the floor. Both her and Natasha's cheeks are bright red. "I know, I know" she says and leans down to go pick up her shirt. I see Natasha's eyes follow her chest as she leans over. "Natasha Romanoff keep your eyes up here" I grunt at her and she picks her head up.

"Listen Wanda I'm really sorry, it's not like we planned this, it just kinda happened" she says as she picks up her shirt too. This is unbelievable. "Y/n you were literally shot like 5 hours ago and now you were about to have sex with the person who shot you?!?!?" I whisper shout at her and shake my head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Wanda, i just really needed a distraction from everything that happened" y/n mumbles and looks up at me. "That's what I brought you board games for" I say and grab her right hand. "Come on, it's time for you to go back to your bed" I hate how much I'm acting like a mom but I just can't help it.

"As for you Natasha, I want you to go back to your room and stay there, I don't trust that you won't just come back down here once I leave" honestly scolding her is fun for some reason. "Aw Wanda your just mad because you weren't the one being pressed up against the fridge"Natasha says with a fake pout.

I can't help the blush that covers my face as she says that. I look over at y/n and she is blushing the same way. " no no no no no" I say as I drag y/n back to her hospital room. She sits back in her bed and Natasha follows behind us. " I am so done with both of you, good night" I leave as fast as I can.

Y/N'S POV.

Now that Wanda is gone I look back up at Natasha who is still in the room. We stare at each other for a few seconds but then we both break down laughing. "That was the second time that's happened" I say between fits of laughter. "I know, it's so funny how she acts like a mom" we both continue laughing for about 5 minutes.

Our laughing stops and we just stare at each other again. "Natasha, can you please stay with me. It's so lonely down here" I mumble and fidget with the crappy hospital blanket. A small smile grows on her face as she walks closer to me. She lifts her hand up to my cheek and rubs comforting circles on it. "Of course I can honey" I blush at the nickname.

"Thank you" I mumble again. I move over a bit so she has room to sit in the bed next to me. Thankfully the room has a tv so nat grabs the remote to put something on. "What do you wanna watch" she asks and I think for a bit. "How about friends?" I ask and Natasha agrees happily.

After about one full episode I start to get really tired so I put my head in Natasha's lap. She smiles and starts to play with my hair. Her warm hands in my hair send shivers up my spine, I could get used to this.

HEY EVERYONE!! I'm so incredibly sorry about the fact that I haven't posted it ages. Life has been very crazy lately. I really hope you guys like this chapter because it was very fun to write. I love all the chemistry going on between nat and y/n 🫢😂. Remember you guys can always comment if you have any ideas for the story. MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES- juni <3