Surprise

Y/n

Oh right, I totally forgot that I am a hydra fugitive! We are totally screwed. I look up from the books to Natasha. "How did they even know we were here" I ask because I am not sure how they were able to track us. Then I realize. Oh shit. "Um Natasha so I think they might have put a tracker on me" I tell her before she can even reply to what I said in the first place.

"Well then they know exactly where we are so we need to leave and find out where that tracker is" Natasha turns around and scans her eyes over all the shelves to make sure we are not being watched and then she grabs my hand and me run towards the back of the store.

Me and Natasha zip through the halls hand in a hand until you come across a worker who is checking out books for some people. " excuse me is there any way we can get downstairs that wouldn't draw attention" Natasha asks the woman working there and she points in a certain direction and me and Natasha say a quick 'thank you' then we break our into a run.

We keep running until we get to a staircase that is against a wall that is very hidden and not out in the open. I look at Natasha with a worried look on my face then we both hurry down the steps without a word said. Before I can even react I am being yanked to the side by someone and I feel Natasha try to grab onto my from my left arm but she gets quickly pulled away as well. Two strong arms hold my hands behind my back and a knife up to my throat.

I look up at Natasha and she is in the same situation I am in currently. "Fuck" I curse and I take a strained breath trying not to get any closer to the blade at my throat. Natasha looks up at me with a certain look that tells me she has a plan. They are only holding us in a circle and I am confused why no one is moving. "What do you assholes want" I spit at them.
"Hold your horses young lady. That is no way to talk to someone who is much more powerful then you."

My face flashes with fear and I look over at Natasha and she is very confused. Great it's just the man who I didn't want to see ever again. The person who was talking is my old handler and he is going to be pissed knowing that I ran away. "Can you please answer my question" I grit my teeth and i try not to focus on the anxiety bubbling in my chest as we speak.

"Well we trained you so well meaning we want you back. Did you really think we were gonna let you off the hook that easy?" He mocks means slowly walks closer to me. I feel the blade get slightly closer to my neck and I tense my body away from the blade.  I wish I can have one day were I don't have any trouble.

Just as I start to doubt myself I see Wanda sneaking up behind the guards. I see red wisps shoot out of her hand and throw someone to the ground and then she repeats it for everyone which gives me and Natasha a Enough time to get out of their hold. Natasha takes her gun out of her holster (which I didn't know she had) and then points it at one of the guards. Wanda starts talking a couple of them down when I realize that there are more coming towards us.

"Here we go" I whisper under my breath and Large blue wisps lift them in the air and then drop them to the ground with a loud thud. I look over at Wanda and Natasha and they both have there mouths dropped. "Oh yea I forgot to mention I have powers" Natasha furrows her eye brows then I see someone come up behind her. "Watch out!"

I use my powers to pick the guys up and throw them against the wall and Wanda takes them with her powers and throws them into the pond. Ok that looked fucking awesome. "We will need to work on that when we get home" Wanda points at me and I nod my head at what she said.

"Ok let's get out of here" Natasha's right we should leave before more of them come out. I look at them both and then we all break into a run for the doors.

Hey everyone! I am so sorry this is so short. I have been trying to post more but my mental health has started to get in the way so I am apologizing in advance if I don't post. Remember to go follow my Tik tok (juniper.romanoff). I really need ideas for this story. Do you guys want drama or like cute fluff stuff. Any way MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES ❤️❤️
-Juni