The day with Natasha romanoff

Next thing I knew I am in a hospital bed with Natasha sitting next to the bed  looking at me. "It's rude to stare romanoff" I smirk at her and she looks away from me. "Why would you do that. You could have died you idiot." She spits at me. "Why do you care anyway. I thought I would be fine and I didn't want to be rude." I ask. "I don't care" she refuses.
"Really then why were you the one carrying me and the one next to my bed right now hm" I ask her knowing I am right. "Whatever at least I am not the one who almost fucking died." She scoffs at me in an annoyed tone "where's the rest of the team" i Ask wondering why I can't hear anyone else.
"They are on a mission for three days" she says sadly. "Oh so it's just you and me for the day" I say confused. "Yep just you and me" she reply's. "Ugh ok well then can i get out of this damn hospital bed please" I ask. " I am not the doctor don't ask me" she smirks. "I hate you" I say blankly. " you know you love me" she smiles at me and for the first time in 2 months I smiled back.
I am walking up to my room to take a shower and before I am about to get in I hear a knock on my door. I sign knowing that it had to be Natasha because she is the only one left in the damn house. I open the door and she stands there with her phone is her hand. "I am ordering food what do you want" she spits handing me the phone. "Um ok this is going to sound kinda pathetic but I have never actually ordered something before so I have no clue what to do." I say embarrassed as my cheeks go     completely red. Her face pulls into a smile as she walks the rest of the way into my room and sits down on my bed. "Ok well it is an important life skill you need to know so I am going to teach you". She says smiling up at me and hands me the phone.
Not long after we ordered the food it         arrived and now we are sitting awkwardly on the opposite sides of the couch. As I am about to take a bite of my food the remote hits me leg with a thud. "Ow what the hell was that for" I yell Whilst rubbing the part of my leg she hit. "Oh relax.  there is no need to throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old. I just wanted you to put something on the tv for us to watch" she replies to me like I am an idiot. I pick up the remote and press what I am hoping to be the on button, then all of a sudden the tv lights up and my heart gives a little flutter of joy knowing a was able to successfully turn it on. "You know how to work a tv right?" Nat asks annoyed. "Uh yea of course I know how to work a tv. I am not stupid" I reply knowing I am lying to her and myself. I look down at the remote again and click the "Netflix" button because It is a red button and I will always be that person who "pushes that red button" in the cool action movies 😉. The huge symbol pops up on the screen and Natasha nods her head slightly proud that I was actually able to get into the app. I chose something random hoping it is good and we sit there eating in silence for about 1 hour till nat breaks it. "I'm sorry" she states. "What?" I reply confused on why and what she was sorry for. "I said I was sorry" she repeats quietly. "What are you sorry for" I ask still confused. "I am sorry for what I said earlier about how many people you killed" she says as her face goes red with embarrassment. Oh right I forgot she said that this morning when I was in the horrible cell. "Oh yea I guess it's fine" I say in a slight mad tone of voice. "No but it's not ok. I said it     because I was mad at you but I shouldn't have because I know how you feel" she says with authority In her voice. "How do you know how I feel" I ask not knowing what she as referring to. "I was in the red room too and I know what they put you though. That why I was the one to free you with the red powder." She says kinda quietly. I am totally in shock now because I had no clue she was in the red room and went through most of the things I have gone through. "Thank you for apologizing and I want to say thank you for freeing me for that hell that the red room puts you through" I say trying to hide my blushing face, I had to admit even though I hate her she is kinda cute. She smiles slightly and mutters a quick 'no problem' before turning back to the movie we were watching. Gradually as the movie went on me and Natasha slowly got closer to each other and at about 2 hours into the movie we were both shoulder to shoulder on the couch. At this point it was about 11:00 so my eyes were starting to close and I laid my head on her shoulder without realizing it and drifted off to sleep. About an hour later I woke up to the sound of the tv only to realize I was now fully leaning on Natasha. "Oh shit I'm sorry" I say as I go to pick my head up but she puts her hand on my head to push it back down to where it was without a word said. "Omg what is     happening" I think to myself as I start to drift off to a comfortable sleep once again.

Whattt two chapter in one day??? Yep you guys are lucky I love to write. I hope you guys like the part about the 'big red button' cus I though it was funny ❤️❤️ remember to eat and drink my loves.  I am so proud of you all