Her laugh

NATASHA'S POV

The light from the bright sun wakes me up from my deep sleep, I look around the room confused Until I remember that I slept in the hospital room with y/n. Speaking of y/n, I look down to see their head still resting on my lap and there hands tucked under my shirt for warmth. I smile at the sight and then I feel her start to wake up.

"Stalker" she mumbles, half asleep. "I'm not a stalker, I was just looking at you because your pretty" (cringing rn). She blushes and moves her head further into my chest. "Your so comfy, I need to use you as a pillow more often" she mumbles again and I chuckle.

"Yeah?" I ask and she just shakes her head. "I wonder how mad Wanda would be if she knew I stayed here last night" I say as I use my thumbs to rub circles on the little part of her stomach that is exposed. "She would probably hate us for life" y/n says and laughs too. It's so funny how much Wanda acts like a mom.

"Did they ever find out what happened to you and the mind control thing?" Y/n asks. My smile drops as the reminder of what I did comes back. I take my eyes off her and move them to hover over something in the room. "They think that hydra probably injected me with something when they attacked at the library" I speak in a hushed tone.

I'm completely ashamed of myself. I will never forgive myself for the actions I did and the pain I caused. It's unforgivable, I'm a monster. "Well hopefully they are able to find exactly what happened and prevent it from happening again" she says with a smile and my heart aches.

"Cus if not then I might end up with a scar on my other shoulder, I won't have any arms left!" Y/n says with dying laughter and my mouth hangs open in shock. "I'm sorry, I cope with humor" she laughs while trying to get her sentence out. Her laugh makes me smile so much.

Heyyyyy. I'm sorry guys I just have major writers block rn and I literally can't think of anything to write. I tried to write as much as I could so I hope you like it. ALSO THIS STORY ALMOST HAS 30K READS?!? THATS FUCKING CRAZY. thank you guys so so so much. I'm so great full for all of you. MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES.- Juni <3