The teasing

Y/N'S POV

We all walk down the stairs and to tony office. "What do you want old man" Natasha snaps as we walk into the room and all sit down in chairs. I look around the room so see it decorated in mainly grey and beige color tones and it is a kinda boring vibe. There is a lot I don't know about this place especially when I only just got here.

"Watch your attitude! I was just going to have you guys talk about what happened at the book store so I can get fury off my ass about how 'unsafe this is". Tony says while he is fidgeting with a pen in his hands.

"Well first we just got to the store and walked up to the adult book section" I start then Wanda cuts me off. "And they told me to go downstairs to the Starbucks so I could get a cake pop" she says and tony raises his eyebrows in a confused manner.

"After we sent Wanda down me and Natasha just continued to look at books when she had informed me that you texted her about the hydra agents entering the building." I explain to him the rest of the story and he listend very closely through it all.

"Then we drove away and that's how we're here" I finish and look over at Natasha who was already looking at me. She quickly directs her eyes elsewhere and looks up at tony once again. I still can't believe that guy is my brother sense I have not seen him in at least 11 years.

Me and Tony were never extremely close as kids being as we have a 10 year age gap but we still hung out sometimes and I admit I did miss him as well as the rest of my family. I look over at Wanda and she is sitting with one leg off the seat and the other bent up as she has her arm around it (I hope that makes sense lmao).

"I am glad that the moment I got the notification that they were entering The building that I texted Natasha because if I didn't I wouldn't want to know what they could have done" Tony explains and he drags his eyes between us as he talks.

"There is one more thing" Wanda says and moves her eyes to look at me then raises a eyebrow. "And that is" tony says urging me to say something else about what happened. "I'm well when we were fighting I used my powers to throw them against a wall" I say sheepishly and look down at the chair and fiddle with my hands nervously.

I look up at tony and he is shocked! "You did what!" Tony leans up in his chair towards his desk closer to me. "You have powers?" He whisper yells. "Yea but I can't really control them now that I am not under hydras mind control and stuff" I say looking over at Wanda.

She gives me a smile that sweetly urges me to keep talking. "I got them when I was 15. Hydra needed someone to experiment on and they chose me" I say and tony leans back listening intently on what I'm saying. A flash of sadness crosses his face when I mentioned being 15 because he missed a big chunk of my life from hydra.

"Wow. That's incredible! This opens up so many opportunities and openings for the team." He says excited and then gets up from his chair and walks over to me. " I'm proud of you kiddo" he says and then brings me into a hug that brings tears to my eyes that I try to blink away.

It has been a while sense someone has said they were proud of me and then hugged me. It was really nice. He breaks the hug then wake back over to his desk. "Well that's all I need for the report so you guys are free to go." Tony says and then we all get up. "Thank you Tony. I am happy that I am back here" I say and walk out of the room with Natasha and Wanda following close behind me.

We continue walking a bit until Natasha looks down at her watch and gasps. "Guys are you aware that it is like 9:30 pm because I though it was still like 5." Natasha says looking at me and Wanda as she talks. "Really? Well I guess running away from bad agents takes a lot of time" Wanda shrugs and then we all continue to walk to the movie room.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie before we all turn in to fall asleep." I suggest and they both nod there head yes. I smile and then walk into the movie room with the two girls.

WANDAS POV.

I am taking this as a great opportunity to win the game me and Natasha started about who can get y/n more flustered. Natasha sits towards the middle of the couch and smirks at me. Well it looks like we both have the same plan. Y/n places herself right next to Natasha and I plop myself down next to y/n.

She is now basically smushed between us and I pick up the remote and turn on the tv. "So what do we want to watch" Natasha asks as I switch to Netflix to browse our options. "How about Gilmore girls" I say and they all agree and I click on it.

About 30 minutes into watching it  I look over to Natasha and she nods her head and smirks at me. I pick up my hand and very slowly reach over so it is laying a little below y/n's knee that is closest to me. I quickly turn my head back to the screen so it looks like I don't realize what I am doing.

Y/N'S POV

At about 30 minutes into the show I feel a light hand on my knee and I look down to see it is Wanda's hand resting there like nothing is wrong. I blush immediately without fail covers my face and my eyes widen. I drag my eyes up to Wanda and she is just watching the show like nothing is wrong.

I look from Wanda to Natasha only to see that Natasha smirks at me and then picks up her hand to rest it on my other knee that is closest to her. Oh my god it's like there trying to kill me! My eyes scramble around the room trying to distract myself from the hands on my thighs but it is no use because the warmth from their hands radiates through my body.

In one swift motion I move my body so I am sitting up and on top of both of my knees. Both of their hands fall and they look over at me. Somehow it is worse because with both of their eyes on me the blush on my face increases.

"Are you okay sweetheart" Wanda asks sweetly from beside me. "Y- yeah I'm fine. Just a bit distracted I guess" I told her and then I look back at the tv trying to divide my attention. This is gonna be a very long night if they both keep acting like this.

Heyyyyy everyone!! I just wanted to say that I am so incredibly thankful that I have been getting a lot of attention. I am glad that I started the tik tok account for the book. I still can't believe that it has almost 700 views!!! That's so crazy thank you so much!!! REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES. -juni <3