She chose me? 

About five minutes have gone by and Wanda had walked out of my room so I could get dressed for the day. I slipped on a comfortable outfit and then made my way out of my room only to run into Natasha.

"Oh hey nat!" I say with a smile but she just looks up at me and keeps walking. That's weird. I know she is jealous but I think they both are taking this too far. "Hey Natasha wait up" I yell to her and run to catch up. "What" she snaps and turns her head towards me.

"Are You okay? You ran off pretty quickly last night" I scrunch my eyebrows at her and wait for her reply. She shrugs and answers "i don't know, I guess I was just tired".

I know she is lying but now I want to see how long it will take her to admit she is jealous. Now I am the one with the power, they just don't keep it yet.

We both just keep walking and neither of us say anything. It's the definition of awkward silence. "She stole my chance" Natasha whispers and I barely hear it. "What did you say" I ask and look over at her.

"Wanda, Wanda stole my chance at asking you out." Natasha says shyly and we both stop walking. She looks at me and I am in complete shock. She was gonna ask me out?!?!?                 I thought she just wanted to sleep next to me but no, she wanted to ask me out.

This is crazy. I am not complaining but this is still very confusing. "You we're gonna ask ME out". I put emphasize the word 'me' in that sentence. She nods her head and pulls her lips together to form a line.

"Out of all of the amazing people in the compound you chose me to ask out?" I am honestly very confused. Why would she like me? I tried to kill everyone, I was trained to be a killing device for hydra and I have major trust issues, why would she choose me?

"Well the moment you fell asleep on my shoulder the first night, I knew I liked you. Love is a crazy thing for me and I think I've finally have learned to accepted it." She says and fiddles with her fingers. At this point a huge smile has plastered itself on my face.

I can't believe someone as amazing as Natasha romanoff likes me. "Natasha I don't know what to say" I tell her honestly. Don't get me wrong, i totally like her back but I have never really been in love before so it's very new to me.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way, i just wanted to tell you before anything else happened." She finally looks up at me again. I swear those eyes could kill me. "No I definitely like you back, it's just that I have been kept in a cage my whole life so I am new to love"

She nods her head and a small smile starts to form on her face. I continue talking "but I think it will work out between us so I am willing to try if you are " we are both smiling now.

My god, I still can't believe this is happening. I mean the most prettiest girl in the world just asked me out. This seems unreal and i am extremely excited as well as a bit nervous for the future. I also can't help the fact that I thought about what would happen with Wanda.

We are now just staring at each other when next thing i know she is slowing walking me backwards to the wall. My breath catches in my throat at the sudden movement. my back thuds against the thick wall and I am breathing a lot harder then before.

I am now fully pressed up between the wall and her body which sends panic through my Veins. 

Natasha is a little taller then me so I stand there looking up at her as her hands are around my waist. Before I can realize what's happening she crashes her lips against mine and.....

HA SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

Hey everyone, I realized that I have nearly 30 chapters on here and I still have no characters together!! It's very tragic. I am sorry i left y'all hanging but I have Waited so long to finally have them kiss that I am taking my time writing it. Anyway i hope you all have an amazing week! MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES -juni <3