Two people

Y/N'S POV

Morning rises and I can still feel Wanda's warm body pressed against my own. I let out a long breathe and all of a sudden I hear a low voice in my ear. "Good morning princess" Wanda's voice never fails to send shivers down my spine.

"Did you sleep well" she asks and I shift my body so I am lying down and she is sitting up, looking over me. "Yea I actually slept really well for once" I say as I look into her gorgeous eyes that I constantly get trapped in.

She smiles as me and I immediately melt. My eyes drop from her gaze down to my hands that remain on my lap. "It's so easy to fluster you" Wanda whispers and I barely hear. "What was that?" I ask even though I heard her loud and clear.

She just shakes her head and brushes off the question. I bring my eyes back up to hers and and blush covers my cheeks in a second. Before I know what I am doing I am suddenly bringing my face closer to hers and she does the same.

Our noses are almost touching and our lips nearly collide but before we know it we are breaking apart because Tony is bursting into my room. "Hey y/n- wow I did not think there would be two people in here" he raises his eyebrows and looks back and forth at us.

"What do you need tony" Wanda asks from beside me. "I wanted to tell y/n that I am going to have a meeting with you later" Tony nods his head towards me as he's speaking. I sigh but continue the conversation anyway.

"What time is the meeting?" I ask then slowly start to swing my legs off the side of the bed so I can get ready for the day. I bring my hands up to my face and rub my eyes trying to wake myself up a bit more.

"Meet me down in the meeting room at about 2:30 sharp" Tony says and then walks out of my room. I let out another breathe and then roll my head back and forth to stretch my neck a little (it's one of my little nervous habits)

Hey everyone!! I'm so so sorry that this chapter is so short but I am gonna be super busy the next two days so I probably won't be able to write. I hope you like the chapter tho :). MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES- juni <3