Loud thought's

Y/N'S POV

Maybe it was the fact I spilled all that water or it was the crazy stairs but it totally slipped my mind that I will be in a bed with Wanda Maximaff!  I am internally panicking whilst we both walk further Into my room. I also have to remember that fact that she can read mind, so I can't think about this too much or she will know.

"Which side of the bed do you normally sleep in" Wanda asks me in a low hushed tone. It takes me a minute to reply because of the whole situation but I end up pointing to the right side and she nods. Ok I definitely need a second to compose myself so I excuse myself to the bathroom to calm down.

WANDAS POV

She is definitely flustered. She is trying to hide it but it is not working at all. I love that I can make her feel like that, it gives me a lot of power that I shouldn't have. I have to admit I do kinda feel bad to what I did to Natasha earlier but I really like y/n and I am not letting her get in the way.

Don't get me wrong I love Natasha to death and we have worked together for years but this is my one true chance at love, I can't mess this up. As the silence creeps in, I take a minute to look around y/n's room. It's cute. There is a few posters from bands I don't recognize and a good amount of plants. Overall it is pretty neat and comfy.

Before y/n comes out of the bathroom I make a mental note to apologize to Natasha tomorrow and explain to her what's going on. Just as I am done thinking I hear her bathroom door unlock and she walks back into the room. But this time she is wearing a tank top and shorts. Oh god this is gonna be hard for me too. 

Y/N'S POV

As I am in the bathroom I slip off my top shirt so I am just In a tank top and I brush my teeth for bed (always brush your teeth) after that I wash my face and then walk out of the bathroom. I look around to see Wanda smirking at me. "What" I chuckle at her and her smile just grows.

"Oh nothing, you just look cute" her complement makes my cheeks go red and I start to walk over to my side of the bed. She does the same and we both start to lay down. I am still incredibly nervous but the warm blanket covering me is helping a good bit.

We both lay on our opposite sides of the bed. I am not able to fall asleep just yet so I lay there in silent for a couple minutes until I slowly start to feel hands snake around my waist. I panic. What am I supposed to do? I will break if she touches me anymore.

Well it looks like she read my mind because she picks up her leg and rests it over mine. Lord have mercy. "What's wrong princess?" Wanda whispers in my ear which sends shivers up my back. "Why would you assume something is wrong" me trying to cover my case did not work very well I guess.

"Your thoughts are really loud and I can see you blushing even tho we are in the dark" she whispers again and I panic even more. "Relax"she slowly says which surprisingly actually calms me a good bit. I finally give in and put my hand on top of hers on my waist as well as let out a long breathe.

This is a lot better then I initially thought it would be. We are both calmly laying there and I feel her warm breathe on the back of my neck which soothes my whole body. Soon enough I finally drift off to a much needed and very peaceful sleep.

NATASHA'S POV

This is unbelievable. After I ran into my room I went straight to my bathroom to take a shower. I am craving the warm water dripping off my skin. I huff a little then finally peel off the clothes that feel like they are suffocating me. After I strip I put my hand to make sure the water is the right temperature. It's steaming hot, exactly how I like it.

I step Into the shower and I immediately relax. I try my best to forget everything that happened as I wash my hair and body. I sigh and soak the shampoo through my scalp and down the the tips of my short red hair. The one thing I love most about myself is my red hair.

I think I like it the most because it is the one thing I rarely change and it is personal to me. It's something that no one can take away because it's my roots. I finish up in the shower and I step out into the mat on top of the bathroom floor. I dry myself off then put on a big t-shirt and a simple pair of black sport shorts.

After everything I finally plop down onto my bed and sigh into my pillow. She (Wanda) took away my only hope at winning y/n over. I get the fact that we both like her but Wanda is so likable so she doesn't get what's it's like to be thrown into the street like trash because they don't love you.

I try not to let myself get too Mad as I think about it and I just close my eyes hoping to let my thoughts drown into sleep. As I am about to fall asleep it finally hits me. She doesn't love me. She loves her, not me. God damn it that stings so bad.

(Im listening to Taylor swift whilst writing Natasha in pain 💀)

Hey everyone!!!! I hope you guys are so excited well and having a good summer so far. Im so sorry that I Didn't Post a new chapter sooner, I have just been busy lately. Totally unrelated but I finished the fear street movies and I absolutely loved them!! MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES- juni <3