Blushing

"Ok I think we are all done" Wanda sighs and we all throw our paper towels in the trash can. "Next time you have to be more careful princess" Natasha Hum's from beside me and I blush at the nickname.

"Why did you even spill it in the first place? Was something distracting you honey?" Wanda looks at me with raised eyebrows expecting me to answer her question. "Probably just because I was tired you know" I calmly say. Wanda and Natasha both shift there heads down and lift their eye brows up knowing I am lying.

I shrug my shoulders and start to make my way out of the kitchen because I don't trust what would come out of my mouth next.

NATASHA'S POV

Teasing y/n is seriously so much fun. They get so flustered and it's adorable. My plan is that when we all make it back up to y/n's room I will offer to stay with her in case of another nightmare. Hopefully they will say yes and it will be comforting towards them.

I take a quick glance at Wanda and then head to where y/n is walking. I jog a little to catch up to her but then I slow to a walk once I am at her side again. "Omg we have to walk up all of these fucking stairs again" y/n groans and I chuckle.

"Maybe we should actually take the elevator this time" Wanda suggests and I glance at y/n in a questioning manner. "Fine I guess it is our only option" she agrees so we all switch our direction and we all start walking towards the elevators.

Wanda presses the "up" button and we all sit in silence while we wait for the doors to push open. "Well let's hope that the other avengers don't have a plan to trap us that we don't know about" I tease knowing that y/n will probably have some snappy come back.

"Now I am gonna be paranoid the whole way up to my room" y/n says with a pout. I smirk at her cute face and then push a price of her hair out of her face. A blush covers her cheeks and she moves her face to the opposite side of me.

"It's ok sweet girl we will be right here with you the whole time" Wanda says and then the blush on y/n'a face just gets worse. "Yep don't worry no scary monsters will get you" I say in a baby voice to tease her. "Oh shut up that's not fair" y/n rolls her eyes and I smirk.

A light silence falls once again and then the elevator doors open with a light squeak. We all walk forward and take our place next to each other as the doors close. Y/n's hand reaches over and presses our floor.

I couldn't help the fact that my eyes gravitate down her body and back to her face. I am now the one who is blushing and I hate it. A voice pulls me back into reality as I hear Wanda's soft voice speak in my ear.

"Is something wrong honey? Your face is all red" well that doesn't help at all.

Heyyyy everyone I'm back!!!!!!! I am so so sorry that I didn't write more but it is 1am and I am afraid that if I write anymore it will be very bad so I will write a longer chapter tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well and it having a great summer so far!!!! Also are you guys going to see Thor love and thunder? I am not sure when I will be seeing it but I am excited to. MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES -juni <3