Pain

"Wanda!" I call out once more and try to chase after her. Now it's raining even harder which is making it a bigger problem for me trying to find Wanda. I continue to walk through the gross slushy grass until I finally see her walking Into one of Tony's sheds. (It's a very big and well done shed) I run up to the door and slide into the shed as well.

"Wanda come on" I try to shake the water off my body and I squeeze the tips of my hair to get the drips of water off. "Y/n just go away" her voice cracks and I look to see her sitting on a stool in the middle of the room. "How about we both just get back to the compound so we can talk this out." I suggest as I slowly start to walk towards her.

"I don't know what changed y/n" she sadly says and looks at the ground. I'm not quite sure what she means. "What do you mean" I scrunch my eyebrows. "I thought we had something, something special" she sighs and I can see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"But then you go and stick your tongue down nats throat!" She rolls her eyes and her sadness starts to fade into anger. I didn't think she would be this upset. I know she liked me but I also thought she would be happy for me if I didn't end up with her. But I guess not.

"Wanda, I love Natasha. It was so hard for me to figure out that I did because I was always taught that I didn't deserve love. yes you did care for me which I majority appreciate but I never felt for you what I am feeling for nat" I explain hoping that it helps her calm down.

"That's not fair" her voice picks up in volume as she talks. "Ever since you got here all I have showed you is love! Remember when you burnt your hand and I rapped it up. Natasha didn't do anything for you then!" She is now almost yelling at me.

I don't really know what to say at this point. She is very angry at me, I didn't want any of this to happen like it did. Right as I'm about to respond I feel something cold thrust into my right shoulder.

I look at Wanda and I see her eyes grow wide in fear. "Y/n!" She screams.

Hey everyone! I know this one is short but I like having cliffhangers! What do you think happened to y/n? Well you guys will just have to wait till the next chapter comes out :). I am so so sad that school is starting soon :(. (For me it starts august 23) MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES -juni <3