Denial of the truth

NATASHAS POV

I try to focus on my book but it is no use, she won't leave my head. Her back. Her neck. Her hair. All of those images just keep replying themselves back to me. I really shouldn't be thinking of her like this but I can't help it. I sigh and get up from the chair and walk over to my mirror.

I glance at myself and I pick my hands up to my hair and move away a few stray pieces around my forehead. "Fuck it" I bolt out of my room and down the hallway towards y/n's room. I have a very fast pace as I dash down the hallway with a boost of confidence that came out of nowhere.

I am almost to her room when I hear giggling. I scrunch my eyebrows and get closer to her room only to see that Wanda is sitting too close for my comfort next to y/n as she lays down. All of a sudden the confidence I once had minutes ago had disappeared and the smile on my face replaces itself with a frown.

I glance at them for a bit longer but eventually give up and go back to my room. It was stupid to get up in the first place. I shouldn't be feeling like this and love is for children. I close my door and go over to my bed. Well there is not much to do so I turn on the tv and put on some crappy show that I will pay no attention to for the next hour or two.

Y/N'S POV
I continue to stare at Wanda for another moment then I glance away and look down at my bed sheets. "I don't really know much about you so maybe tell me a bit about yourself" I say then lean back down on the bed with her hand still locked in mine. I look up at her and play with her fingers as I wait for an answer. She throws her head back and laughs then answers my question.

"Well I grew up in a town called sokovia with my family. Then at about 18 years old I volunteered for hydra to experiment on me, which ended up being the dumbest decision I've ever made" I see sadness pass across her eyes for a moment. Then she moves her eyes to meet mine.

"But if I never joined them then I would never had ended up here and with this amazing team. Even though they can all be jerks at time they really grow on you. I promise" she now has a smile on her face which makes me smile back.

"Yea.  they seem pretty nice so far except for the whole elevator conundrum." I smirk at her. "Oh right I forgot about that" she says sarcastically then moves to lay down next to me. I look at her and my heart rate increases.

She locks eyes with me and then before I know it we start getting closer and closer and closer until "hey guys" Peter runs into my room and stands in front of us. We quickly move away from each other but Wanda moves a bit too far.

She falls off the bed and hits the ground with a loud thump. I instantly break out in laughter and I get up to peer over my bed to look at her. She is on the ground sitting on her butt laughing as well. "Oh no mrs Wanda are you ok" Peter says and quickly runs to her side.

"Oh I'm fine" Wanda says but in between each word is a fit of laughing. Peter looks up at me and I am still laughing as hard as I was a minute ago.

"Well I came to tell you guys that Tony wants you two and Natasha downstairs to his office" peters says. I sigh and Wanda gets up. "Ok thank you for telling us Peter" Wanda reply's then Peter leaves the room and we follow him out. Peter goes downstairs but we head to Natasha's room.

I knock on the door twice before opening it. I see Natasha sitting on her bed watching tv. "Hey nat so tony wants us downstairs in his office for something" I say and walk over to the bed.

She looks at me then lefts herself off the bed and sighs. She stands up and then looks at me. She drags her eyes down my body then up to my eyes then takes her hand and moves a piece of my hair which causes a huge blush to cover my face.

"Ok let's go" she says then her and Wanda walk out of the room leaving me there with blush coving my face.

NATASHAS POV

I Walk out of the room with Wanda then we high five each other. We have started a game to see who could get y/n the most flustered. So far I am winning. I look back and y/n stumble spit of the room and smooths out her clothes and clearing her throat.

We slow down a bit so she can catch up and eventually she meets my side and I smirk at her.  "You ok there y/n? You look like your blushing" I tease and she looks at the ground with more blush covering her cheeks and neck.

"Yep I'm fine it's just because the room is hot you know" she try's making a cover story but Wanda whispers something in my ear.
"that's not the only thing that was hot in that room a second ago" Wanda smirks which now makes me blush. Oh god this will be harder then I thought it would be.

Heyyy I started a tik tok account for this book specifically. It's the same as the user name on here so go follow it please. Most of what I will post there will be little bits of what will happen in the future of this story. If you have any ideas for this then please let me know! MAKE SURE TO EAT OR DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES
-juni <3