Eyes

"Here you go love" Wanda says as she hands me a fresh bowl of pasta and cheese lightly dusted on top. "Thanks Wanda this looks amazing" i say as I look down at the neat bowl in my hands and then to the pretty girl in front of me. "You really didn't have to do all of this though" I look down now feeling embarrassed that she had to take care of me like I was a child who needed help from an adult.

"Do what? All I did was help you then make you food, it really is no big deal" she replies nonchalantly and leans back on the counter across from where I am currently sitting. "I know but you never should feel like you have to take care of me. I have been alone my whole life so I know how to fend for myself" I say as I take more bites of my pasta. I look up at Wanda to see she has gone kinda pale faced. "What's wrong?" I am so confused why she is looking like she has seen a ghost. "Y/n.... Your eyes!" She says panicked.

"They are glowing blue!" Wanda yelps as she walks closer to me and takes a light hold of my face. I immediately start to blush by how close she is then I realize that I haven't told any one about my powers yet. I quickly back away from her and try to calm my body down knowing that forms of strong emotions can trigger my powers.

"Oh don't worry it's nothing. I am going to go back to my room to read. Thank you again for the amazing pasta!" I say as I drop my plate into the sink and sprint out of the room. Even though I don't make it very far until I turn a corner and fall straight (she is def not straight tho 🏳️‍🌈) into Natasha. "Fuck" I curse as I fall onto the ground. I look down to see that I am basically pinning Natasha to the ground and I quickly scramble to my feet. "Oh my god I am so sorry Natasha". I stutter still trying to recover from the fall.

"Wow y/n what happened to you eyes" nat pauses and looks at my intensely. God damn it I swear it one more person looks at my eyes then I am going to leave this place. "Oh don't worry about it. I am gonna go now, sorry for running into you" I say as I run to complete my mission to get back to my room. I jump into the elevator and I see that nat has followed me. I sigh and walk farther away from her so I am closer to the wall then her body.

"So are you going to tell me what the hell happened to your eyes a second ago" she asks. "Well it is nothing to worry about and that is all you need to know for now" I stand my ground and wait until the elevator goes to my -and Natashas- floor. We still in silence for about five minutes until we start to wonder why the elevator hasn't moved. "What the hell" I spit as Ig looks like the elevator is stuck where is is. "Well looks like we are stuck. Do you have your phone?" She asks as she wished fishes around to try to find hers.

"Nope I don't even have a phone" I embarrassedly state. "Oh right. Well I was actually heading up stairs to get my phones so looks like we are stuck in an elevator together without our phones or any signs of communication to the outside world" she says as  she curls her eye brows up.  I back up to the wall and then I let my body slide down so that way I an stilling down on the ground. "Well then I guess we will have to wait for tech to get here to fix it" I say as I hold my face in my hands. "Yep I guess that is just what we will have to do." She agrees and walks to sit next to me and slides down the wall so we are shoulder to shoulder. My god this girl is going to be the death of me.

Heyy. I am so sorry is didn't post yesterday. It was Greek Easter for me and so I was with family but I hope you like this short chapter. I will be having state testing for the next two days so I may not post a whirl bunch but I hope you like what I have so far. Remember to eat or drink something!!