Barns and noble

Y/n
Me and Natasha practically shove Wanda out the door and do the car because we are so Eager to get our books. "Oh yea we forgot to mention that you also have to drive us to and from the book store" Natasha smirks as she walks up to the car and lets herself into the passengers seat.

"Ok I know I threw you guys into a wall but I think this is pushing it a bit" Wanda sighs as she gets into the drivers seat and I settle into the back seats of the car. I slump against the dark leather seats as I start to feel the giant bruise on my back starting to form.

"Wanda I bet i'm gonna have a bruise on my back the size of shoe tomorrow so I think we deserve this" I say to Wanda from the back seats and I look over to see Natasha smirking at the comment. "You guys will be the death of me I swear." Wanda mumbles under her breath and turns the car on and we all buckle our seatbelts. She pulls out of the drive way and we start our way to barns and noble.

We are now entering the parking lot as me and Natasha are beaming with smiles on our faces. Wanda drives around for a bit to try to find a parking spot. It was surprisingly hard to find a spot because for some reason it was super busy and I was starting to get worried that we were not gonna find one. "Oo there's one".

Natasha points her finger at one parking spot right in front of the store.I sit up to look out of the window. Wanda drives over and parks into the spot smoothly. I get my phone and my wallet and I push open the door. We all start walking past all of the stores so that way we can make it to barns and nobles. "Do you think it would be too mean if we had Wanda pay for the books too" Natasha whispers to me as I walk beside her.

"Yea I think that's pushing o luck" I state and smile at the fact that me and Natasha are able to have a full conversation without arguing or just conflict in general. We soon come across the store and we all prance inside. "Ooo there is the Colleen Hoover section!" I yell as I ran up to the isle of books.

Before I was in the red room I remember my mom used to read so many Colleen Hoover books when we sat next to each other Ron the couch in the morning and so now it is so exciting to see something that actually reminds me of a happy part of my life. I still can't believe that most of my life was taken away by hydra and that I missed very important marks of my childhood.

"Oh my gosh I love Colleen Hoover!" Wanda squeals and runs over to it as well. "Nope none for you today Wanda" Wanda looks down sadly at the books and back up at Natasha who is looking at her with her eye brows raised. "But they are on sale" Wanda pouts and puts on her best 'puppy dog face'. "I'm sorry Wands but we made a deal and I plan to stick to it."

Natasha walks next to me and starts looking into books covers and summaries of all of the Colleen Hoover books. I look back at wanda and she looks sadly at the ground. "Look I knew you can't by books but do you want Starbucks to hold you over till me and Natasha are done." Her face instantly lights up and she shakes her head like a child.

Another happy memory from my childhood is that when I was little my dad would take tony to baseball games while I got to spend time with my mom (Tony was 17 at the time and y/n was 5). My mom would always take me out to Starbucks to get a cake pop and she would get a coffee. Only now looking back I did have some good moments and I savor them greatly.

Natasha looks over at me with 'why did you do that' eyes and I raise my eye brows and purse my lips to signal that I think we took it too far. Natasha nods and continues to check out the books. Wanda gives us a quick thank you and runs downstairs to the cafe leaving me and Natasha alone once again. "Have you read this one" Natasha points to 'it ends with us'. "Yea I love that one and it is one of my favorites.

I remember requesting only one book while I was at the red room/hydra and it was that one. I read it as often as I could and I was able to finish it in only a couple of days. I was so skilled that I didn't have many restrictions and I was able to request lots of books to be sent to my room for me to read.

Natasha hums and placed the book into her cart that we had grabbed on our way into the store. I walk over to the other books and start to browse more and more. Suddenly I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and as I go to turn around to see who's hand was there Natasha puts her hand on my head to guide me back to where I was looking before.

"Y/n listen Tony just texted me saying that 5 hydra guards just entered the building and we need an escape plan right now" Natasha whispers in my ear and then pretends to check out books so she doesn't draw out any unwanted attention.

"Fuck Wanda is downstairs though, we should go get her" I totally forgot that Wanda went  down to the first level to get her coffee. Natasha sighs "yea I totally forgot she was downstairs. But if tony said there were entering the building that mean their down stairs right now" Natasha puts her hand up to her head and slowly peeks up to take a look at our surroundings.

"Ok well it's probably not the best idea to go get Wanda because then we would be walking right into their trap and basically giving ourselves up to them" I say thinking aloud. "What do you think they are even looking for Natasha" she sighs and looks at me with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Y/n their looking for you".

Hello everyone!!! I hope you like the new chapter. A side note is that y/n has already been in the compound for about two days and also remember the fact that the avengers did take her while she was on a mission. I also wanted you guys to n wi that for the story the characters with use she/they pronouns I'm sorry if you are not comfortable with that REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING MY LOVES!! ❤️❤️
-juni