"Yah! Did I agree when you decided to play doctor and patient yesterday? When you acted as doctor and treated me as your patient? When you used vibrator instead of defibrillator? When you used the thermometer to thrust me with unbelievable speed? I never did agree, didn't I? But still I followed you because you are my husband and that I have responsibility to serve my husband either in everyday life or in bed." Tiffany stated, sending Taeyeon in shock term.

"Whoaaa.. Can you not mention about it anymore? It's too embarrassing!" Taeyeon sighed. She felt extremely shy and angry at the same time. No, she wasn't angry with Tiffany but at herself for being unable to make a comeback and fight Tiffany's argumentation. She had been defeated for sure and yes she stillcouldn't accept it.

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You are my husband and I am your wife. It's perfectly normal to make love whenever we want, right? So stop being angry and hug me to sleep now! I'm tired for trying so hard to help you reach your orgasm and make you cum countless of time." Tiffany threatened her husband and moved to the center of the bed. She then pulled Taeyeon from her original spot and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"................" Taeyeon was too shocked to react. She just experienced unforgettable moments when she had been defeated for the first time in her life.

Taeyeon was respected by her employees not only because she's the owner and generous but also because of her brain and talents. Despite her small body, she was beyond perfect. She got looks, brains, and money. Taeyeon never lost in a tender or project. She always got the agreement from the board and never once people said no when she was giving presentation about her company's next project.

She too never became a loser in debate competition when she was still a student. Whenever she registered herself in a debate competition, she would always be the winner. She loved reading a book and could remind the book's content easily. Her brain filled with endless knowledge that was sufficient to do rebuttal to her competitor. Yes, she was that great so that's why Taeyeon got startled when she for once lost against her own wife over nonsense topic.

"Taeyeon-aahh..." Tiffany called her husband. She already lay comfortable inside Taeyeon's warm embrace by now but what made her wondering was the lack of Taeyeon's response.

"............." Taeyeon was still recalling her past and she was more than sure she never once lost in a debate battle.

"Taetae, stop being angry please. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that you were to stubborn and persistent. I only wanted to satisfy you in not so normal way. I mean, you were amazing when you 'do' me earlier, you know being a doctor and all so I think it was my turn to do pay back to you." Tiffany grazed Taeyeon's bare abdomen tenderly. She lifted up her bodya bit to kiss Taeyeon's cheek before placingback her head on Taeyeon's arm.

".................." Taeyeon's silence was killing Tiffany but the wife chose to let Taeyeon recover. Her guts as wife told her that Taeyeon hadn't recovered from her shock for being lose in their argumentation.

"I love you, Tae and I'm sorry if what I did earlier wasn't to your liking." Tiffany took Taeyeon's other arm and linked it around her waist. Soon, Tiffany dozed to sleep, leaving Taeyeon in same state.

"I love you too." Taeyeon finally recovered and kiss the topof Tiffany'shead.

-----------------------

"Hoaahhmmm..." Taeyeon's stomach growled, awakening the older girlfrom her deep slumber. She streched out her arms and yawned.

"Baby?" Taeyeon had forgotten their argument and searched for her wife. She couldn't find Tiffany on her arm and called for her wife.