"Taetae!! You are awake! Oh my god!" Tiffany in an instant engulfed Taeyeon in her embrace.

"Wh-who are you?" Taeyeon felt that she at least had to tease the girl a little to punish Tiffany. Taeyeon pretended she didn't recognize her own wife.

"What do you mean?? I need to get a doctor!" Tiffany ran to call for a doctor. Soon a doctor came with Tiffany.

"Doc, what's wrong with her? Why she asked me who I was?!" Tiffany shook the doctor's body.

"I think she got amnesia, mam. I don't know whether it will be temporary or for eternal." The doctor got the wink signal from Taeyeon so the man too played along and told the lies to Tiffany.

"I'm sorry but I still have patients to be treated. Just have faith and try to make her remember, okay? Have a good night for both of you." The doctor said in fluent English and excused himself, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany behind.

"Taetae, you know me right?" Tiffany forced a smile to Taeyeon.

"Taetae?? Is that my name? Why it sounds so horrible?" Taeyeon pretended to be startled and made a grimace face hearing the pet name Tiffany gave for her.

"K-Kim Taeyeon is your name and I am Kim Tiffany, your wife." Tiffany tried to touch Taeyeon's face but the later backed away and avoided it.

"What are you doing?! I don't know who you are! Get away from me!" Taeyeon acted like she was mad. Deep inside she giggled happily, feeling happy for finally could win over Tiffany for the first time. But would she really be the winner?

"Sighed. You leave me no choice. I need to make you remember me no matter what." Tiffany muttered and went to the door to lock it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taeyeon's eye spopped out seeing Tiffany lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw it away.

"Making you remember me, of course." Tiffany released her bun, making her hairs fell beautifully over her shoulder.

"No no no!! I remember now! You are my wife, Tiffany Hwang and we are now having our honeymoon in China right?" Taeyeon tried to speak as fast as she could. She hoped by saying that, Tiffany would realize that she was just trying to pull a prank to Tiffany but things didn't go as she planned.

"The doctor must be the one who told you. I don't believe you at all, Tae." Tiffany unzipped her jeans and pulled it off, leaving her in nothing but bra and panty.

"Okay, ask me anything! I will answer you!" Taeyeon felt panic. Making love in a public place was a big NO NO for her, moreover in a hospital, a holy place to cure the sick people.

"Okay I will test you. Who was my last customer before I quitted my job?" Tiffany had arrived right in front of Taeyeon's bed.

"What the hell, Tiffany?! You never told me that!!" Taeyeon pulled out her hairs. How in the world she would know it when she never asked and Tiffany too never told her.

"Wrong answer! The right one is Taecyon." Tiffany unhooked her bra.

"Next one, how long Yoochun's cock is?" Tiffany again attacked Taeyeon with nonsense question.

"Errr~~ 6 inches?" Taeyeon felt that she should at least try to answer that. It was better than telling Tiffany that she didn't know right?

"Wrong answer again! The right one is I don't know because I never had time to measure it properly." Tiffany lifted up her beautiful legs one by one to get rid of the panty so that she didn't have even an inch of material to cover up her body.

"Wha-what?!!" Taeyeon couldn't believe it. Was Tiffany trying to play with her? Now Taeyeon felt she had no way out and wanted it or not, she had to admit she had failed winning over her wife again.

[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife Of Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें