41> Misunderstanding~~

Start from the beginning

".........." Taeyeon ignored Tiffany and started to spread the gel slowly on the spots while winced once in a while when the red spot was in contact with the gel. This wasn't going unnoticed by her wife. The guilt within Tiffany heart ascended and ate her alive that she even didn't have heart to see her husband in pain.

"Help me to bath." Taeyeon suddenly remembered she hadn't taken a bath and stopped her action to continue applying the gel. She felt sticky and smelly which enough to make her having foul mood. Yes, Taeyeon was still angry but she felt horrible watching Tiffany down and sad because of her. No matter how bad the impact was, Tiffany was still her wife who also she loved with all her heart and no, she would not let this simple matter to make Taeyeon felt cranky too long toward her wife.

Yes, Taeyeon was still angry but she felt horrible watching Tiffany down and sad because of her. No matter how bad the impact was, Tiffany was still her wife who also she loved with all her heart and no, she would not let this simple matter to make Taeyeon felt cranky too long toward her wife. Having a wonderful heart, Taeyeon decided to just get over it and forgive Tiffany. At least she had learned her lesson not to let Tiffany do foreplay using food again, even if Taeyeon let her, Taeyeon would make sure that the kind of foods Tiffany desired would be ready and served so Tiffany wouldn't let her hanging again.

"Pa-pardon?" Tiffany couldn't believe her ears that Taeyeon was just talking to her a moment ago. Tiffany hesitantly moved her body closer in case Taeyeon was indeed talked to her.

"Help me to bath, Fany." Taeyeon closed the lid of her gel and put it aside. She tilted her head to smile at her wife.

"Ooh yes, I mean ah sure why not." Tiffany nervously answered. She was very happy to have a forgiving husband. Sure there were times Tiffany deliberately put pranks on her husband but sometimes the things which occurred and accidentally made Taeyeon mad or humiliated was unavoidable and purely her fault even if she didn't intend to do so.

"Great. Now, will you fill the bathtub with warm water and used the lavender fragrance okay?" Taeyeon waved her hand to gesture Tiffany to come closer and Tiffany did.

"*kiss* Don't do that again, okay?" Taeyeon gave a peck on Tiffany's cheek. A simple demeanor which enough to put Tiffany to blush.

"Y-yes, of course Tae. I'm so sorry~" Tiffany stopped controlling her jumping and flipping heart that she stormed out to hug her husband.

"I love you, Taetae." Tiffany interred her head inside Taeyeon's crook while closing her eyes to sniff at Taeyeon's familiar scent that she had grown to love so much.

"As I love you, baby. Awwchh.. Slow down, baby." Taeyeon massaged Tiffany's back yet still gave some space since Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany pressed her body too much because the poignant feeling came from the wound.

Tiffany unwillingly released Taeyeon's hug to prepare the warm water as Taeyeon requested. She turned on the faucet and balanced the water temperature so it wouldn't be too hot yet wouldn't be too cold. She wanted only the best for her husband and promised herself to take care of her until she recovered fully. She too was obliged not to make love with her husband since she didn't want to prolong the recover process even it meant she had to torture herself and pressed her desire to touch and kiss and grope her husband. Tiffany was lost in her mind that she didn't pay attention to the already filled bathtub.

"Ah, damn I forgot!" Tiffany quickly turned off the faucet and walked out to help her husband enter the bathroom.

"Come, Taetae let me help you." Taeyeon slung one of her arms on around Tiffany's shoulder and Tiffany helped her patiently.

"Do you want me to help you wipe your body?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon who already inside the bathtub.

"Yes, please." Taeyeon gave the sponge to Tiffany and let her wipe her body, starting from Taeyeon's neck, collarbone, neckline, until it reached her breasts.