30> There She Goes Again~~

Start from the beginning

"Are you still angry with me??" Tiffany nervously asked. She felt kind of sad that Taeyeon didn't guide her body closer to the older girl as usual.

"Of course yes. What do you expect, Fanny-ah??" Taeyeon decided to tease the later for a while before the sleeping angel brought her to the dreamland later.

"How can I make it up to you then, Tae? Tiffany let out a sigh. She felt so stupid to prioritize her love with pink over her own lover. Yes, it was like her brain would stop working as soon as she saw anything in pink. She made only a little mistake yet the impact was great that Taeyeon's sickness became worse. All were thanks' to her. She couldn't imagine what kind of punishment Taeyeon would give her this time. Her future husband had taken her most favorite toys, Taeon and friends. What else did she have then? She clenched her jaw and clasped her eyebrows tightly when the bitter truth hit her. She only had Taeyeon left. Would Taeyeon possibly retreated herself from Tiffany? Would Taeyeon asked her to leave the apartment for a while or worse, for eternity?! Would Tae-

"Fanny-ah, look at me~~" Taeyeon nudged Tiffany's shoulder while moving herself closer to Tiffany. Tiffany hesitantly turned her head to see her lover pointing her index finger on her own lips.

"Kiss me and make it up with me~~" Taeyeon waited for Tiffany but likely the brunette was lost in her unknown mind that Taeyeon had to be the one who leaned closer to close the gap between them.

"Baby~~" Taeyeon said while pulling Tiffany and pressed her lips on Tiffany's. Taeyeon licked Tiffany's lips a little to make the brunette open her mouth. Tiffany startled at first to have Taeyeon kissing her. She thought the punishment would be much worse than this but if this was the punishment Taeyeon talked about then she was more than glad to have it. Tiffany slipped out her tongue and licked Taeyeon's dried lips, wetting it with her saliva. In reflex, Tiffany moved her body to sit on Taeyeon's lap. They still had their lips helplessly attached to each other despite Tiffany's movement. Taeyeon fixed her position too and sat up. She put her hands to wrap around Tiffany's waist while Tiffany placed hers on Taeyeon's neck. Tiffany continued to abuse Taeyeon's lips, forgetting the condition Taeyeon was in. Taeyeon let Tiffany lead the kiss as she obediently followed Tiffany's action. Tiffany sucked on Taeyeon's lips and nipped it passionately. Taeyeon felt hot with the kiss that she wanted it more than just kissing but she knew it wasn't the right time. She unwillingly pulled away from the kiss and threw a smile to Tiffany.

"There, I have forgiven you~~" Taeyeon pecked her lover one last time.

"Taetae, why recently you like having hot and pleasurable kiss? Well it's not that I dislike it, heck I love it. But I just curious and all~~" Tiffany still being clingy and slung her hands on Taeyeon's neck.

"Errr.. I don't know either." Taeyeon was caught off guard. She was shy and didn't know the right answer to give Tiffany. Why? Because she too couldn't find the answer.

"Awww, my Taetae is being shy again.. Doesn't matter, baby. Now let's sleep~~" Tiffany laid Taeyeon back to the bed and guided her body to sleep beside her.

"And Tae. Thank you for forgiving me." Tiffany kissed her cheek and rested her head on Taeyeon's left arm.

*DING DONG*

The sound of ringing bell woke Tiffany up from her slumber. She swiftly slipped in her slippers and made her way to the front door. She didn't want Taeyeon to be up caused by the disturbance coming from the whoever person that was right now. Tiffany jerked up once she opened the door and saw the person standing in front of Taeyeon's apartment.

"Hi~~ Surprise to see me??? Jessica smirked and purposively tapped her hand on the luggage beside her. Tiffany immediately scoffed seeing Taeyeon's ex in front of her. Worse, she even brought a medium sized luggage together with her. Did it mean she would stay here too??