15> The Date part 1

Começar do início

"Shocking pink!!" Tiffany crashed her hope instantly. Taeyeon slapped her forehead mentally. She huffed in anger silently for she knew her parents must be supporting her future daughter in law decision instead of her.

"Great choice, daughter!!" Junsu put his hand up to high five with Tiffany. Suddenly Taeyeon had no more appetite to continue her breakfast. She put down her utensils and leaned her back on the dining chair head rest.

"Well, I'll deliver the shirts to your room, Tae. Now hurry go and get ready. Leave the dirty plate, Gyuri will take care of it later." Hyoyeon got up from her seat to make her daughters go and get change. When Taeyeon and Tiffany already lost from their sight, Hyoyeon approached her husband and hugged him.

"I think, I'm starting to like our future daughter in law, darling." Hyoyeon pulled away from the hug and tiptoed slightly to kiss her husband.

"I know, honey. I know. I like her too." Junsu leaned closer to continue kissing his wife. Even their marriage's age was old enough but they still have blooming love for each other. They were so romantic that sometimes Taeyeon felt jealous for she couldn't do the same with Jessica.

After one hour, the couple already seated inside Taeyeon's limo. Taeyeon sighed everytime she looked at her and Tiffany's outfit. She really wanted to cancel today's date but to know she had to deal with Sunny aegyo and Sooyoung nagging her and asked her to pay a month lunch, she chose to just continue the date no matter how much she hated it.

"Taetae, why you look so gloomy? Do you not want to have a date with me??" Tiffany pouted seeing her 'lover' to have a bad mood. She felt concern toward the older girl and somehow afraid if Taeyeon would cancel their date. She knew Taeyeon hated the shirts that it would hard not to make people notice them, but what else could she do?? She loved pink very much, especially the shocking one. She loved gathering people's attention, while Taeyeon. She hated getting attention from people. She's introvert and she loved being a loner, well at least she had friends even just a couple of them.

"No, Fanny. I'm fine. I just.. Sighed, it's the first time for me to wear this kind of color. I prefer dark color such as grey and black, even the brightest color I have would be blue and yellow. But pink?? Sighed. Sorry, Fanny-ah I don't mean to be rude by showing you my foul mood. I'm just-"

"Should we open our shirts instead, Taetae?? I'm wearing my white tank top, what about you??" Sometimes Taeyeon fed up with the not so innocent but clueless Tiffany. How could she ask her to throw away her clothes and wear only her tank top underneath?!!

"No, I prefer wearing this pink shirt." Taeyeon answered Tiffany flatly. Suddenly her phone rang and she thanked whoever the person called her now.

"Hello?? Yeah, Soo we already on the way to your place. Are you ready?? Hmm maybe in 10 minutes or so. Nope, I'm using my limo. Yes, Daddy told me not to drive. Okay, I'll see you soon." Taeyeon hung up. On the way to Sooyoung's place, the car was filled by Tiffany's smiles and Taeyeon's silent curses.

"Taeyeon-ah!!!" Sooyoung opened the car's door and plopped herself inside the car, followed by her lover, Sunny.

"Taeyeon?? Is this the real Taeyeon that I'm seeing now?? Pffttt!! Couple shirts??!! Shocking pink?!!! Huhahahhaa...." Sunny couldn't hold up her laughter. She held onto her stomach to prevent herself from being mad when she saw what Taeyeon and someone whom Sunny believed to be Taeyeon's lover wore.

"Bunny-ah, stop being rude. Taeyeon hasn't even introduced us to her lover. Pfft.." Sooyoung bit her lips to prevent her from laughing out loud like what Sunny did.

"Ah right, Sooyoung and Sunny, this is Tiffany my lover, and Tiffany these are my best friends Sooyoung and Sunny. They are couple too like us." Taeyeon uninterestedly introduced Tiffany to her friends. She only met her best friends and they already insulted her, how about the others?? Taeyeon believed people would stare at her and Tiffany weirdly T.T