Wang Donglin smiled, frowned slightly and said with an impatient face, "Just blow me off, I'm warning you for the last time, you get out of here right now immediately, or I'll really be unkind to you!"

Jiang Hao laughed helplessly ": Well then, since you've said that, then I guess I'd better go!"

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hao then rushed towards Qiao San who was running towards him and said loudly, "Mr. Qiao, you can see it too, people want me to leave, so turn around and leave this place to you!"

Having said that, Jiang Hao turned around to leave.

But just then, Qiao San quickened his steps and scurried directly to Jiang Hao's heels, saying with a face full of tension, "What's going on here?"

Jiang Hao's eyes glanced at the Wang family's father and daughter and sneered, "Look for yourself, they want to kick me out!"

"You're kicking him out?" Qiao San smiled, his face suddenly turning iron.

Seeing this, Wang Donglin couldn't help but be a little nervous and hurriedly said, "Ah yes no, Mr. Qiao I'm telling you ah, this man is a scoundrel, he wants to"

Before Wang Donglin could finish his sentence, Qiao San raised his hand and slapped him across the face, shouting angrily, "I think you're the scoundrel, what kind of dog are you? How dare you say all sorts of nonsense?"

Wang Donglin's eyes glazed over from the slap, and it took him a long time to get over it, but he was still surprised.

"I, Mr. Qiao, what's wrong with me?"

Wang Jiani, who was at the side, saw this and also hurriedly said, "Yes, yes Mr Qiao, you don't even know, this man wanted to cause havoc here, and thanks to my dad finding out, this was the only way to get rid of him, and here you are, and why did you even hit my dad"

When Qiao San heard this, his nose almost turned up in anger and he said, "What did you say? He's doing damage? Dare you say that again? Do you know who he is? You say he's sabotaging? I think you're as tired of living as your father is!"

Qiao San's loud voice scared both the Wang family's father and daughter.

They were already in a daze because of the actions Qiao San had just taken.

Now that Qiao San had even said such things, the Wang family father and daughter were simply even more bewildered.

Had they still made a mistake in trying to drive Jiang Hao away?

"He's just a stinking loser, a heel, a dead pervert who follows me wherever I go!" Wang Jiani shouted these words out almost without thinking, and without the slightest hesitation.

And in her heart, Jiang Hao was this kind of bad impression.

But Wang Jiani had never imagined what would happen to her and her family after she had said that!

"You are reckless!"

"Almost as soon as Wang Jiani said those words, Qiao San slapped her across the face again, not showing any mercy because Wang Jiani was a woman.

Qiao San then pointed at Wang Donglin and said, "Wang Donglin, you are simply blind, today I think there is no need for acceptance, you immediately call your people and get out of the villa, this project, your family is no longer needed!

When Qiao San said this, Wang Donglin was immediately dumbfounded.

"What do you mean by that, Mr. Qiao? We're doing a good job, why are you sacking us?"

"Oh, doing a good job? How dare you treat your own customers like that, I'm already being polite by just sacking you!" Qiao San shouted angrily.

"Clients?" Wang Donglin smiled and seemed to have finally thought of something, he hurriedly looked at Jiang Hao and seemed to have thought of something, a look of horror immediately appeared on his face, "Mr Qiao you mean"

No wonder he was here, no wonder Qiao San had such an attitude, now Wang Donglin had finally figured it out, but the more he thought about it, the more Wang Donglin also felt the cold wind running straight down his back.

The more he thought about it, the more Wang Donglin felt the cold wind running down his back. So he had been working for someone else for half a day, but he didn't even know it and was still mocking him?

It was a big deal!

No wonder Qiao San was angry, if it were himself, he would probably have exploded!

Although Wang Donglin was curious as to where Jiang Hao had gotten the money to be able to afford this Haisheng Yijin No.1 courtyard, he knew better than to think about it at this moment.