the future perfect

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Areum's lips fall apart, words practically tumbling over one another as she spurts them out with little to no grace.

She didn't have time to be poised, not after what she'd been presented with.

Whom she'd been presented with.

"Hello, angel. I'm good thank you, and yourself?" The familiarity of his coal-like irises running over Areum's fragile state unforgivably sends shivers splaying out across her back, smoothed over with a homely feel.

There was nothing Areum hated more than feeling powerless, and this was one of those rare moments.

Much like a little mouse caught up in a trap just for a chunk of cheese, she felt trapped under his menacing gaze and sarcastic tone, all for a shot out of this dump.

Nevertheless, Areum scoffs at his question, her usual ways seeping through the cracks of her own despair.

"I suppose I needn't ask such a question given your appearance. Your messy hair and weary expression gives far too much away."

He tilts his head to the side, adding an extra sprinkle of humiliation to the mix.

"Don't you think, princess?" Areum lets out a small chuckle at his words, her confidence growing by the second.

"That's just the way you like it Kookie, makes you feel less guilty about roughing it up even more, right?" She stalks towards him, eyes never leaving his while all he can do is watch in secret awe.

He was waiting for her to finally bite back, show him a piece of why he'd become so infatuated with her in the first place.

"Oh believe me, there's nothing I love more than seeing you become submissive towards me, all by the simple pull of those chocolate locks of yours." Jungkook takes a step towards her, hands buried into the pockets of his black slacks as he chews on his next words.

"Don't you worry though, they'll be plenty of time to reenact our little scene from the bar once I get you out of this place." Areum's irises light up at those sweet words, oh how she could feel them tingling on the back of her taste buds.

"For real?" A genuine smile pulls at Areum's lips as she looks up at her soon-to-be shining knight in armour.

The scene looked nothing different from a thirsty child in a candy store, eyes wide and ready to be pleased.

Jungkook can't help but smile back, allowing his stern demeanour to drop an octave at a glimpse of Areum's core.

Just like he'd thought, soft and pure.

"For real." Jungkook confirms, breath hitting the tip of Areum's nose as he moves as close as he can get before there lips would be touching.

The cool whisper of his confirmation flows through Areum's ears like the sweetest of melodies.

She just couldn't get enough.

"You owe me one though." Jungkook warns, a slight smirk on his lips as he points his finger in Areum's face, knowingly.

Meanwhile, the woman before him simply sighs, crossing her arms as she feels herself fully returning to her original form.

"What do I have to do? Suck your dick or something?" Jungkook chuckles at Areum's vulgar words, eyes merely glimmering with lust at the thought of her dropping to her knees.

"Not what I had in mind. However, if you're offering . . ." Areum smirks, hand brushing past Jungkook's crotch as she walks straight past him.

"Let's get out of here, Kook."