magical thinking

"Seriously? I just got in the bath, Jimin—"

"He's there, in Paris." Areum's brows knit together as she tries to decipher Jimin's words and particularly sadistic tone on the other side of the line.

"He? Who's he?" Jimin sighs while Areum runs her spare hand through the bubbly water, enjoying the feeling of the warmth seeping into her skin.

Fully relaxed, she leans her head back before gently fluttering her eyes shut.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook." At this, Areum's eyes shoot open to the size of plates.

"He's there with another woman, I'm guessing his business partner . . ."

"Kang Aera . . ." Areum whispers to herself, momentarily forgetting the fact she was on the phone to Jimin.

"What did you say, baby?" Jimin's silky voice slithers into Areum's ear as she nibbles on her bottom lip at the thought of Jungkook being in the city of romance with someone other than her, and not anybody at that, but Kang Aera.

"Where are they headed, right now?" A hard lump forms in Areum's throat as she stares at the rose water in front of her, unblinking.

"'La Java.' It's likely that they're going to a club to let loose before starting their investigation on your work, tomorrow."

"It amazes me that you know all this." Areum chuckles, the reflection of the candles dancing around in her eyes while the smell of roses blocks her airways.

"Yeah? Does it turn you on?" Jimin cockily speaks down the phone and Areum can practically see the smirk plastered to his lips.

"You wish, Jimin." Areum's voice takes a light tone with the decision to play him at his own game.

It's one she'd beat him at countless times, but that's not to say that it's never been close to backfiring on her.

"I don't have to wish . . ." Jimin chuckles darkly, causing Areum's teeth to sink into her lip once again.

She'd have to be careful she didn't accidentally draw blood.

"One touch and you become undone before me, princess."

"Well, I guess it's too bad you're not here to touch me now." A soft moan passes Areum's lips as she runs her hand over her body, enjoying the feeling of her delicate skin beneath her fingertips.

"Touch yourself baby, do it for daddy." Jimin's raspy voice causes Areum's stomach to tighten and swirl as she directs her fingers to her entrance.

"Jimin . . ." Another chuckle tickles Areum's ear as Jimin groans.

"You want my cock, is that it? Are your pretty fingers not filling you up enough?" Areum's eyes gently close as she teases her clit, practically feeling Jimin's sultry words soar through her veins.

"Mm, I'll just have to find someone to fuck me the the way you would if you were here right now." Areum feels the satisfaction flow through her system when Jimin curses under his breath, clearly hot and bothered by her words.

As much as Jimin would never admit how much he truly wanted Areum as his own, he can't help but feel jealous and envious of those who had ever been lucky enough to have their way with her.

She was magical, the last of her kind and he'd sworn to protect her.

She's an endangered species.

"You never know, maybe Jeon Jungkook could be just the man to do it."