thirst

Situated against the gloom of the night, Areum and Jungkook lock eyes in what anyone passing by would perceive as a simple glare down.

Only, in their minds, it was an exchange of death, blood, fire . . . everything rotten in the world.

The pair stare and stare until Jungkook's eyeballs practically ooze out of their sockets, indicating that it was time for him to make a fucking impact.

Out of pure recklessness, he makes an impulsive move towards Areum.

"Why? Why do all of this?" She winces when her back smashes against the wall, spine practically cracking at the sheer impact.

Her drink cascades to the ground, glass breaking into a thousand and one pieces.

It had her heart racing and eyes seething with resentment.

Jungkook had just rocked the ship to the point of becoming capsize and Areum didn't like the idea of that.

Not one bit.

"You wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for people like me so maybe you should try being more thankful." Instead of flaring up even further, Areum simply snaps back with a snarky reply, refusing to let Jungkook get the better of her.

The two star in a lethal showdown, each burning menacing holes into the others cheeks.

"A job shouldn't consist of bashing my head against the wall every fucking chance I get." Jungkook traps Areum's body with a hand either side of her head, an over-used way of asserting dominance over the poor soul lying between them.

"Maybe that's just the price of life. Ever thought of that?" Areum whispers coldly, head continuing to spin from the impact of her skull against the brick laid up behind her.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I shut it for you." Jungkook's hand flies to seal Areum's swollen lips shut, partly restricting her airways as he leans in to invade her senses.

"You're a fucking menace." Jungkook spits his words out, lips ghosting Areum's ear as he moves to run his nose down the side of her face.

He was conflicted, overwhelmed with emotions and her presence wasn't helping.

Not in the slightest.

In fact, it only seemed to add to the turmoil that his life currently was.

"Don't act like you'd want me any other way, Jungkook." A small smile pulls at Areum's lips, amused by her own words.

Meanwhile, Jungkook falls back down to earth on hearing how his name had just rolled off the tip of Areum's tongue.

So toxic yet so fucking sweet.

"I want you dead, darling, but we don't always get what we want, do we?" Areum simply chuckles, enjoying his cold tone a little too much.

The fact that he wanted her dead yet hadn't taken the initiative to do it himself proved one too many things and Areum's confidence grows another inch at that realisation.

At this point, he was watering the thorns of her ego as well as the rose.

It was perfect.

"If you want me dead so badly, why don't you just do it?" Areum subtly leans her body against Jungkook's, getting a feel of how their bodies mould together beyond perfection.

She's evermore interested in what he has to say, of what will spill from that pretty mouth of his next.

"Don't tempt me, sweetheart." Jungkook looks down upon the taunting seductress before him, arms almost reaching out on their own accord to wrap around her petite frame.

She was inching closer, he could feel the proximity of her body, the radiation of her warmth seeping through his clothes.

"Do I, tempt you?" Areum runs her palm down Jungkook's chest, wanting to squeeze another reaction out of him.

It was almost . . . addictive.

"Don't . . ." Jungkook's voice dips an octave lower and Areum takes this as an opportunity to run her hand further down his body.

"Don't what? This?" Jungkook feels his dick twitch once Areum brings her hand down to his crotch, momentarily pausing just below his thick belt.

"You're such a little brat." Areum's eyes glaze over with lust when Jungkook wraps a hand around her neck, reversing the roles of dominance.

After all, he wasn't about to let her have the upper hand.

He squeezes and squeezes some more, practically crushing her windpipe but it's all in pleasure.

"So you've said." She squeaks out, sounding like a pathetic little mouse.

Jungkook loved it, watching her struggle.

In fact, he wanted nothing more than to see her struggle some more.

"What was that, baby?" Jungkook mocks her, chuckling with a smirk plastered to his lips as he leans down to her lips.

"Look at you, so pathetically submissive beneath me." Jungkook's lips now ghost Areum's and she gazes up at him with want.

She didn't care anymore, about putting up a barrier and pretending like she didn't want him to fuck her against this very wall.

She needed some form of release, that feeling of ecstasy . . . and since Jimin wasn't around to provide the goods, it looked like Jungkook was going to have to fill his role.