the morning after

"The silk sheets are nice, aren't they?" Jimin stands at the base of Areum's bed, lips pursed as he eyes the man beside her, deep in slumber.

He begins to whistle, arms crossed over his chest as he tries to summon the pair sprawled out beneath the soft comfort.

"Fuck, hi Jimin." Areum's lips turn up into a smirk, nothing but lacy lingerie covering her toned body.

Jimin runs a hand through his thick locks, determination falling out across his striking features.

"Care to excuse your guest, baby?" Jimin's eyes divert towards the man laying beside her, caramel skin glowing with the sun spilling through the mesh curtains like an egg yolk.

He truly was magnificent, even Jimin couldn't deny his beauty.

The pair watch as his chest slowing rises and falls with every delicate breath, honey locks falling across toned brows.

Areum traps her lip between pearly whites, eyes sparkling with mischief as she casts them over the man sleeping beside her.

"Oi." She nudges him abruptly, his caramel skin practically melting against her fingers.

He was heavenly.

No, scrap that.

He was heaven.

Without a response, Areum brings her lips down to the shell of his ear, breathing softly against the delicate skin.

"Wake up or I'll have no choice but to kill you." At this, the man's eyes shoot open, honey orbs spilling frightened energy into the room.

He looked confused, startled . . .

Areum simply giggles, despite the venomous words that just rolled off her tongue.

"What did you just say?" The man searches Areum's calm expression as he slowly backs away from her.

She opens her poisonous lips to speak, but Jimin beats her to it.

"She said she loved the way you fucked her last night." Both pairs of eyes dart to the source of the raspy voice, belonging to none other than Park Jimin.

He stands unbothered, too busy fiddling with his already-unbeatable appearance.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The man's eyes widen in shock as he looks up at Jimin.

"Taehyung, this is my friend, Jimin. He's into voyeurism, can you tell?" Areum cuts in for payback, the air growing heavy with tension as her eyes turn to daggers just for Jimin.

She continues to glare at him, teeth gritted and jaw locked.

At this, Jimin scoffs before rolling his eyes.

"So he wants to watch me touch you, that's what you're saying?" Taehyung looks between Areum's devilish smile and Jimin's rotten expression with uncertainty.

"Mm-hm." Areum slowly climbs out of bed before making her way towards Jimin, whose eyes were unforgivably glued to her body as it swayed against the sunlight.

Her locks are tumbling down in a messy yet perfect state, lips swollen and full while marks litter her olive skin.

"You bitch." Jimin speaks under his breath, only loud enough for Areum to hear.

"Oh, Jimin! Would you be kind enough to pass me my dress?" Jimin sends her a hard stare before sighing in defeat.

A smirk pulls at Areum's lips as she watches him pick her slip dress up from beside him.

"And as for you . . ." Areum gestures towards a puzzled Taehyung, eyes also clinging to her body as he licks his lips.

"I think it's best that you leave now." She sends him a menacing smile.

"Before I really do decide to kill you."