true killers

FLASHBACK

"Yeah, you like that?" Jungkook's teeth graze the sensitivity of her neck, cool lips making a stark contrast against the heat rising from her skin.

He wanted to mark her, claim her as his.

Jungkook smirks once the sound of blissful moans fills the heavy atmosphere, filled to the brim with lust and hunger.

"Mm." Another moan slips from her pretty lips, pink and swollen like a rose bud.

That very sound was the equivalent of tasting ecstasy but if he wasn't careful, he could very easily be tasting hellfire.

She's a killer after all.

"Say my name, baby." Jungkook's voice is raspy and low, the perfect recipe for danger.

"Daddy." She whispers seductively, feline eyes glistening with want.

Her teeth slowly sink into her bottom lip, capturing the soft flesh.

Tangling her fingers in Jungkook's ebony locks, she presses her much smaller body further into his.

The friction between them was now at its maximum and it had Jungkook feeling unable to hold back any longer.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you." Hands gripping her thighs, he hoists her up and against the wall, crotch rubbing against her pelvis.

"We'll see about that one." She tugs on his silky locks, lips ghosting the cherry pillows encasing his sharp tongue.

Their hot breaths mingle, shiny lips glistening beneath the dimly-lit lights.

"You've seen one too many times, sweetheart." Yet another moan leaves her mouth when Jungkook takes it upon himself to rub against the lace of her lingerie, teasing and grinding against her most sensitive parts.

Her delicate moans were all the validation Jungkook needed in order to attack her lips, tongue gliding over hers with grace and power.

He was an authoritative person, both in the public and private sphere.

There's no doubt about that.

Fire erupts in their mouths from the passion sparked between them.

It was astonishing how well their lips and tongues moved with one another's, almost like the final pieces of a vast jigsaw puzzle being put together.

It was special, or so they thought.

Pain soon strikes through Jungkook's entire body as he cries out, feeling fresh blood trickle down his arm.

The agony was inexplicable but do you want to know the worst part?

She simply licked his blood clean off the knife as if it were a fucking lollipop, a smile grazing her lips.

END OF FLASHBACK

"FUCK!" Areum cries out, clutching her arm for dear life as blood seeps from the freshly carved wound.

She stares up at Jungkook, eyes the size of plates while all he does is simply stare at the unmistakable gash he'd just caused.

The knife causing the damage drops to the cold ground, the sound ringing through Jungkook's ears.

His eyes begin to sting from refusing to blink, too scared that if he did, he'd ended up back in the position Areum was currently in.

Lips falling apart, he looks down at the honey skin of his upper arm, only to find that not a drop of red was in sight.

Was this all just some sick trick to fuck with his head even more?