slashdance

Areum watches the scene unfold before her, lips curling up into a devilish smile at Jungkook's panicked state.

Nevertheless, he remains glued to the spot, frozen in time by the intensity of their eye contact.

It sparks excitement deep within Areum's core, something she hadn't experienced in a long time.

Here they were, in a club filled with hundreds of people, yet, they were the only ones who truly mattered.

Areum's eyes switch between Jungkook's ebony orbs to the frail woman dancing her way through the crowd ahead of him.

She's out of reach for Jungkook but certainly not for Areum.

Jungkook notices her flickering irises and finally rips his eyes away from her hypnotising gaze.

"Fucking shit." He spits his words out to no one in particular, gripping his dark locks with his clammy hands out of frustration.

"This can't be happening." He'd been so focussed on Areum that he'd lost touch with Aera, whom was currently rolling off the many bodies adorning the club.

His eyes dart towards Areum, whom was moving through the crowd at a threatening pace.

"Don't even fucking bother." Grizzly bears race through Jungkook's bones as he rips his way through the heaps of sweaty bodies.

Areum chuckles to herself once she notices a group of hardcore dancers holding Jungkook back from getting to his precious Aera, whom was now closer to Areum than ever.

"Better luck next time, baby." She mouths the words from across the sleazy club, eyes lowered and locked on Jungkook's.

Areum observes as raw panic spills out over his features once he clocks onto the lead she now had over him.

"You fucking bitch." Jungkook mouths the words back, emphasising every hard syllable.

He grits his teeth out of pure rage, using all his might to try and break free from the dance circle he was currently trapped in.

"Move!" He shouts but remains unheard by the people around him, giving Areum more time to advance towards Aera.

"Yes, I'm the fucking bitch." Areum recites her words over from her night in 'Les Chandelles.'

"Nevertheless, you'll love me in time, Jungkook." Areum sinks her teeth into the softness of her bottom lip to retain her from turning into the cheshire cat.

She was now just a body away from ripping Aera's heart out, and the thought of it was almost . . .

Orgasmic.

"I said, move!" Jungkook struggles against the bodies blocking his way, arms scrambling as he attempts to rip away from them.

"Fuck."

"This isn't real, Jungkook. This isn't fucking real."

But it is real.

In all its fucked up glory, it's completely and utterly one hundred percent real.

All Jungkook can do is watch in horror as Areum pulls out a pocket knife from beneath her dress, the silver blade reflecting against the lights giving life to the night club.

She sends Jungkook one last look before his world turns to a hazy darkness.